Arthur's Day

" Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land, it's in us, and in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember, that as free men, we chose to make it so!"

This month and the next is Arthur’s Month and today it’s Arthur’s Day. Don’t you just love the story of Arthur and Merlin. Well.. I do! So this month I’ am going to try to read lots and lots of books and see lots and lots of movies about king Arthur.

The books that I borrowed from the library are:
Koning Arthur en de ridders van de Ronde Tafel by Hans Petermeijer (Dutch book)
Arthur, de zienersteen by Kevin Crossley-Holland (Dutch book, first of series)
Arthur, in het tussenland (Dutch book, second of series)
Sir Gadabout, out of time by Martyn Beardsley


The Movies that I am going to watch are:
King Arthur
First Knight

Au Revoir, Nina

Rachel  – (20 september 2009 om 20:09)  

I looked up Arthur's Day and Month and all I could find was the Guinness celebration! Do you mean Arthur's Day as in King Arthur?
If so-I love it!
I'm going through a King Arthur phase (again) too. You've got to love it. ;)

Nina  – (21 september 2009 om 09:24)  

Thank you for commenting.
It's Arthur's Day as in King Arthur! :)
I really just finished the first book of the list and I really want to know more and more about Arthur and Merlin.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP