Award

Today I was looking at the comments that I got, and saw that I got a award!
The award is called “Heartfelt Award” and I got it from Misty, from bookrat !!
Thank you so much, Misty!


The description of the award is:
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Me.So.Happy.

Au Revoir, Nina

Blodeuedd  – (26 september 2009 om 07:33)  

Congrats on your lovely award :D

Lizzy  – (27 september 2009 om 09:47)  

Congrats on your award, keep up the great blog!

Jenn-ay  – (27 september 2009 om 09:53)  

Congratulations on your award & I also have one for you!!!

hmsgofita  – (27 september 2009 om 15:33)  

Congrats on the award! They make you feel so loved!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP