Award

Wow, two more cool awards! Thank you so much.
I got the Humane award from Velvet at vvb32reads!

This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.


I got the The Splash Award from Eliza at strange-and-random-happenstance!

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing,bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.

Nina

Marie Burton  – (30 september 2009 om 07:22)  

congrats on your awards... I am following you know at the suggestion of The Maiden's Court =)
I'm looking forward to your posts!

Marie Burton  – (30 september 2009 om 07:23)  

(know was supposed to be Now) my fingers are not very good at typing sometimes.
PS Come visit The Burton Review, you may like it there too!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP