Fall Into Reading 2009


So I decided to participate with a fun challenge, called “Fall into Reading”.
The challenge begins today and ends December 20th.
So here’s my list of books that I want to read:

Book I’m reading now and have to finish:
Arthur, in het tussenland by Kevin Crossley-Holland (DUTCH)

History (novels):
The other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
Nobody’s Princess by Esther Friesner
Nobody’s Prize by Esther Friesner
Helen of Troy by Margaret George
Waiting for Odysseus by Clemence McLaren
Arthur, de zienersteen by Kevin Crossley-Holland (DUTCH)

Reread:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Emma by Jane Austen


Young Adult books:
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side by Beth Fantaskey
Sucks to be me by Kimerbly Pauley
AND
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

Fifteen books in total. Wish me luck and happy reading!

Au Revoir, Nina

Beth  – (22 september 2009 om 10:14)  

I loved the movies Coraline and The Other Boleyn Girl but haven't read the books yet. I hope the books are as good. You have a great list! Happy reading!

Misty  – (22 september 2009 om 10:39)  

Good luck! You've got some great stuff on the list. I haven't heard of Moonlight, I think I'm going to have to look it up. And I've heard Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside is cute.

Angie  – (22 september 2009 om 10:45)  

I finally read Pride and Prejudice last year and really enjoyed it. I have Emma but have yet to read it perhaps I need to add it to my list. ;)

vvb32 reads  – (22 september 2009 om 11:57)  

good selection of books. i've been eye-ing the Esther Friesner books and plan on reading them sometime. i like the sparta theme.

yesterdaystuna  – (22 september 2009 om 12:29)  

What a great (and big) selection of books for the challenge! I'm especially looking forward to your thoughts on the various historical books you are reading. That is one genre that I have read in here and there but one that I don't pick up on purpose very much.

Meg

Karen  – (22 september 2009 om 13:26)  

I have The Other Boleyn Girl on my TBR pile. I should have included it on my list. And I've never read Pride & Prejudice. Great list!

Susanne  – (22 september 2009 om 15:09)  

Look at all those history novels! They sound interesting.

Zee  – (23 september 2009 om 00:58)  

The Other Boleyn Girl is a book I keep picking up in the book store. Maybe it should go into my TBR pile. Good luck with your reading!

Blodeuedd  – (23 september 2009 om 01:41)  

Good luck :D
Sounds like a nice challenge

PolishOutlander  – (23 september 2009 om 05:16)  

What a great list! Margaret George is one of my favs and Esther Friesner does a great and fun job with her Helen books. Oh, and Jessica's Guide is easily one of my favorite books this year, and one of the few vampire books I really enjoyed. Good luck. What a nice challenge.

Lindsay  – (23 september 2009 om 16:52)  

Looks like a great list! I have The other Boleyn Girl on my shelf.. I need to read it :-)

Jovita  – (24 september 2009 om 07:27)  

Great selection, I have all three of the Wicked Lovely books on my challenge list... hopefully I enjoy them :)
Happy Reading ~ Jovi

Sarah  – (24 september 2009 om 09:06)  

Thanks for the comment, Nina! I started P&P yesterday and so far I have enjoyed it! I am actually listening to it on CD so I have something to listen to in the car, and I had to restart it because I kept getting all of the names mixed up! :) Looks like you have some fun books on your list!

Kelly Moran  – (24 september 2009 om 09:45)  

great blog. love the layout. i'm following you now. you should pop over/follow mine. i have all things books. also have a free book give-a-way and interview going now.
xo

Misty  – (24 september 2009 om 15:51)  

I just gave away a bunch of awards on my blog, and you received one. Or more. I really can't keep track at this point...

Alexia561  – (24 september 2009 om 16:49)  

Great selection of books for your challenge! Seems like quite a few of us have "The Other Boleyn Girl" in their TBR pile. I'm really going to have to read that one, just haven't gotten around to it yet. And have fun rereading Pride & Prejudice. Loved that book!

Good luck!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days  – (25 september 2009 om 06:50)  

Looks good, Nina! I recently read Coraline and thought it was pretty good. And I finally read Pride and Prejudice for the first time last spring and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '09!

Tweeterbird  – (5 oktober 2009 om 20:07)  

Hi to the Netherlands from GA, U.S.A.
You have an interesting list of books.
Good luck,
Joyful

Please visit my blog at:http://apudiem.com/

alisonwonderland  – (16 oktober 2009 om 22:43)  

Looks like a great list! I really enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl when I read it last year. Happy reading!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP