Opening van mijn blog!/Opening of my NEW blog!

Hi guys, welcome to my blogg! I never had one before so this is all very exciting!
As you can read on my profile, I am a history student and i live in this little cold country called the Netherlands. My school is located in Amsterdam, so every now and then I just can't help myself and pick some new books from my favourite bookstores in the city and because i just love reading i wanted to do something for the dutch readers! There are not allot of dutch sites, where people discuss books like in the uk/us and people also do not give reviews about yabooks. (I could not find them, if youre out there, give me sign) I hope you guys have fun and come back for a little more action later on.

Au revoir,

Nina.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi mensen,

Nu even voor jullie in het Nederlands. Mijn naam is Nina en ben geschiedenis student.
Ik houd ontzettend veel van lezen en na een tijdje gezocht te hebben naar sites, waar mensen recensies geven heb ik besloten om het zelf ook maar te doen. Dit vooral omdat ik bijna geen sites kon vinden waar ze jeugdboeken/literatuur recenseren. Ik doe het wel op mijn rare/twisted manier en hopelijk vinden jullie dat leuk...en blijven jullie komen.

Au revoir,

Nina.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP