Award

I recieved the the Great Look Award from Sarah at Bookduck! Thank you so much!

The description of the award is:
This award is meant to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation, and god knows some of them looks awesome! Of course none of them are pretty empty shells, so there's no shame to mention how nice their blogs are!



I recieved the Lovley award from Gofita at Gofita's pages and from Yvonne at Socrate's Book Review. Thank you so much!








I recieved the Superior Scribbler award from Adrienne at Addicted Book Reader! Also I got this one from the book on the hill. Thank you so much!









I recieved the Este Blog investe e acredita na... PROXIMIDADE award from Melissa at My World! Thank you so much!



Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. This blog receives this great award as a further way to reiterate that it is excedingly charming, and aims to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

This wonderful award I received from Melissa @ Books and Things.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP