Don't Forget

Tonight at 9 o'clock (British time) and 10 (The Netherlands) the first episode of the new serie "Emma" will be on BBC1!


Romola Garai (Atonement, Vanity Fair), plays the "handsome, clever and rich" Emma Woodhouse, a young woman who dominates her small provincial world of Highbury. Misguidedly believing that she is a skilled matchmaker, Emma repeatedly attempts to pair up her friends and acquaintances, often with regrettable consequences.
I'm now going to stop blogging, get me some chips and waite till it's ten o'clock!
Au Revoir,
Nina

Misty  – (4 oktober 2009 om 12:50)  

I want to watch this so bad, but I don't get BBC. I might have to watch this online (um, illegally, I think).

La Coccinelle  – (4 oktober 2009 om 13:04)  

Maybe PBS will acquire the rights to broadcast this over here in North America! I hope...

Michelle  – (4 oktober 2009 om 13:07)  

This sounds so awesome. If I didn't live in Canada and had BBC I would so watch it. Although I may take the Misty route and see if it will be online. ;P

Sarah  – (4 oktober 2009 om 18:23)  

Oh, can't wait until when--and if--this makes it to PBS in the US!

And Nina, you've just received the Great Look Award for your blog! Go here for the details:
http://bookduck.blogspot.com/2009/10/award.html

Petty Witter  – (5 oktober 2009 om 05:12)  

It's strange to read that so many of you would like to watch this latest adaptation - here in England, so many of us are shaking our heads and saying 'not another one'.

Juju from Tales of Whimsy  – (5 oktober 2009 om 06:38)  

I'm jealous. I love Emma and adore Romola's work.

Nina  – (5 oktober 2009 om 07:08)  

I loved the show, i'm going to post a review on the first episode asap!

Thank you Sarah for the lovley award. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP