Excuse me, Excuse me...

Last week, this week and next week I was and am a little absent. Why Nina, you may ask. I have three history tests for school!! It's going to take all of my time to learn for them and that's why I cannot update regulary. I have to learn two books, from beginning to end and trust me it's not all interesting. I did finished reading Hannu, Hannu last week, so the review will be up soon.

Hope you all have a great weekand do wish me good luck, I so need it.!!

Au Revoir, Nina

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (29 oktober 2009 om 10:28)  

No worries darling! Good luck!

PS I like your new header.
Very cute!

Cindy  – (29 oktober 2009 om 11:26)  

they all look interesting! I just found ur blog, its cute! new follower!

Shauna  – (30 oktober 2009 om 02:06)  

These look like great books. Happy Reading! Good luck on your exams too! I'm sure you'll do great. :)

Becky  – (30 oktober 2009 om 12:31)  

Don't worry. We understand that life is busy, busy, busy. Looking forward to your reviews and wishing you lots of luck in your studies.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP