In My Mailbox ( 5 )

Every sunday or saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, recieved or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The books that I bought are:
- None! I have bought two dvd's. :)


The books that I borrowed from the library are:
- Hannu, Hannu by Geir Gulliksen (Dutch Book)

I read this book over and over again. I couldn’t resist myself yesterday at the library, so I borrowed it again. Going to start reading it tonight!

Description Hannu, Hannu:
Elke dag van de zomervakantie verdwijnt Hannu met zijn oude afgetrapte fiets in het bos.
Zijn kleine broertje begrijpt er niets van; wat doet hij daar toch? Meegaan durft hij niet, verder dan de rand van het bos (bij de boom die op een skelethand lijkt), komt hij niet. Hij leest liever. Maar dan, op een dag, komt Hannu niet meer thuis. Die zomer verandert alles. In ‘Hannu, Hannu’ van Geir Gulliksen zie je, door de ogen van het kleine broertje, Hannu steeds onbereikbaarder worden - tot hij echt wegblijft.

It’s about two brothers and one summer that changed their lives forever. Every day the oldest brother goes into the forest and his little brother doesn’t understand why. He’s to afraid to go with him and one day the oldest brother doesn’t come home. That day changed everything.
I hope you had a great week!

Au Revoir, Nina

Becky  – (18 oktober 2009 om 11:47)  

Ooh Hannu, Hannu sounds intriguing. I'm interested to hear what it is about it that keeps you going back to it!

bookjourney  – (18 oktober 2009 om 12:03)  

Any book that causes you to read it again and again has to be wonderful!

Lula O  – (18 oktober 2009 om 13:43)  

I'm curious what you'll think of The Tudors. I just finished up both seasons. Love Henry the VII!!

Kelsey  – (18 oktober 2009 om 13:53)  

Interesting books. I agree Go Henry! Enjoy the books and movies(:

Tena  – (18 oktober 2009 om 17:36)  

Love the Tudors! HOT!
Can't wait for it to come back

Rebecca  – (18 oktober 2009 om 18:16)  

Awesome books you got. I really like the sound of Hannu Hannu. Enjoy.

Blodeuedd  – (19 oktober 2009 om 00:24)  

Tudors fan :)
I do like Meyer Rhys

....Petty Witter  – (19 oktober 2009 om 03:10)  

I've loved watching The Tudors on t.v. - one of the few things that have made paying the licence worthwhile.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (19 oktober 2009 om 09:32)  

I've heard such great things about the Tudors. Enjoy :)

vvb32 reads  – (24 oktober 2009 om 13:05)  

i love the tudors! however, i still have to finish watching season one. jonathan rhys meyers is the best henry! i liked him in bend it like beckham too!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP