A big thank you

Wow, have you taken a look at my followers box? I have 77 followers!
Thank you so much for following me, I so appreciate it.
I want to do a fun contest for you guys, so when I hit 80 I begin to plan something wonderful. Again thank you so much for taking this journey with me and adore reading the reviews that I write.

Au Revoir,
Nina

Helen  – (5 november 2009 om 10:32)  

Hi Nina! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following your blog now too. :)

Becky  – (5 november 2009 om 12:36)  

Your blog is ace! I think you should aim for 100 by Christmas!!! You are at 79 as I type this!

hmsgofita  – (6 november 2009 om 20:38)  

Congrats! What an accomplishment...Your blog is top-notch!

Nina  – (7 november 2009 om 08:32)  

Thank you all so much for your kind words and congratulations. :)

Blodeuedd  – (7 november 2009 om 12:40)  

Left you and award over at my blog :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP