Challenge

Starting January the 1st thru December 2010 I am participating with the 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge! There are four different levels you can choose from, I have chosen the first one, The Mini YA Reading Challenge and therefore I have to read twelve young adult novels. This sounds so fun and if you want to join click here.
I haven’t decided witch books I am going to read next year, so if you have any ideas let me know!


Au Revoir, Nina

J. Kaye  – (21 november 2009 om 05:56)  

Welcome to the YA Reading Challenge! So glad you are joining!!

Kelsey  – (21 november 2009 om 07:53)  

Awesome! I think I'm going to join this Challenge, too(:

Mel (He Followed Me Home)  – (22 november 2009 om 06:25)  

Ive joined to be am still undecided. I have a few that I never got to this year that I might use for the challenge: Hunger Games & Cathing Fire (these are supposed to be awesome!)

hmsgofita  – (22 november 2009 om 09:10)  

I can't wait to hear what you're going to read! There are so many good ones...too many to choose from!

Rebecca :)  – (23 november 2009 om 16:16)  

I think I am going to join this challenge, too.

Aimee  – (29 november 2009 om 21:41)  

Good luck on the challenge, it took me a while to come up with my list. I just browsed the links that Kristy put up on her blog.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP