Movie Pride and Prejudice

Title: Pride and Prejudice
Original Book Title: Pride and Prejudice
Writer: Jane Austen

My feelings:


What are my thoughts about this movie?
My friend borrowed this movie to me, and told me that this ‘is’ Pride and Prejudice, the characters are the characters you have pictured in your head reading the book! and this is Mr.Darcy. And yes, I have to agree that Colin Firth is the best Mr.Darcy ever! How weird is it, that I, a huge Jane Austen fan have not watched this series already. I just am in love with it. I really wanted to rent it longer, but I decided that I am going to buy this asap.
The characters are charming, wonderful and they do play so good their roles. The looks that Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth gave to each other throughout the series just made me giggle. I adored, yes adored the scene where Mr.Darcy has just taken a swim in the lake and comes walking all wet to Pemberley… Don’t want to give any spoilers to anyone who haven’t watched the series or read the book.
If you seriously haven’t read Pride and Prejudice, what are you reading this review for, go to your nearest library and rent it, please do. you are so going to love it.

Au revoir, Nina

Becky  – (29 november 2009 om 11:12)  

I have this DVD set and I love it. I watch it when I'm feelig under the weather or just a bit bored. It takes me straight to Pemberley and goodness me Colin Firth is my Mr Darcy. He's adorable.

Addicted Book Reader  – (29 november 2009 om 11:41)  

I haven't seen this one, but I love the 2005 version!

Lea  – (29 november 2009 om 12:55)  

I haven't seen this one, but I have the one with Kiera Knightly. I should really rent this though!

A Bookshelf Monstrosity  – (29 november 2009 om 14:34)  

Yeah! Love the book and this particular adaptation. It's one of my favorite 'comfort' movies :)

KIWI  – (29 november 2009 om 18:34)  

LOL yes I have no idea why I haven't read the book yet! I grew up watching this version of Pride and Prejudice and I LOVE the characters! When the Kiera Knightly one came out I kept on comparing it to this one. And this one will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart :) I am now headed to ramify this glaring error of mine of having not read the book! Thanks for the post!

Lula O  – (30 november 2009 om 07:00)  

This is really the first time you've seen this?? Wow, I watch it ten times a year still!!

Debbie's World of Books  – (2 december 2009 om 21:15)  

I own this dvd set too and love it! I've watched it many times. The Kiera Knightly version was pretty good too but this one is my favorite.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP