Award time


I received this crazy fun ‘Happy 101 Blog Award’ from Lily @ Lily’s Bookshelf.

List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.

10 things that make me happy are:
1. Reading.
No really! I enjoy a good book.
2. My family.
I don’t know what I would do without them.
3. My friends.
Especially my BFF! You know who you are!
4. Shopping.
I love shopping, doesn’t matter if it’s clothes or just books, shopping makes me happy.
5. Mr. Knightley.
I’m sorry, I just had to put him in the ten things that makes me happy.
6. Free time.
When I have time to sleep and time to do whatever I want, yes that does put a smile on my face.
7. Cheese curlz.
Yummie.
8. Listen to music.
9. Surfing on the net.
10. Going to the theatre.
I already have tickets for next year, the musical Mary Poppins.

The ten blogs that truly brighten my day! When I'm surfing the net I always wind up going to your blogs! Truly amazing.
Tales of Whimsy
The Book Scout
Petty Witter

The Book on the Hill
The Bookette
vvb32reads
In the Hammock
Elegantly Bound Books

....Petty Witter  – (29 december 2009 om 07:22)  

Well done on your award and many, many thanks for thinking of me and introducing me to some new blogs.

Sarah  – (29 december 2009 om 07:35)  

I like Mr. Knightley too :) And thanks for thinking of me and for the award, Nina.

Becky  – (29 december 2009 om 08:06)  

Awww...shucks. That is so sweet of you. I live to be happy. I think we share the same way of thinking although I'd swap Mr Knightly for Mr Darcy. Thanks again Nina.

Book Snob  – (29 december 2009 om 08:48)  

That is so sweet and thoughtful. You have a great blog too!

Kelsey  – (29 december 2009 om 09:17)  

Thanks so much Nina!!I love your blog, too :)

hmsgofita  – (29 december 2009 om 10:25)  

congrats on your award! Those are some great things to love...Mr. Knightley! sigh..yes!

Ceri  – (29 december 2009 om 12:20)  

Hehe, Mr Knightley - I love it! :D

Congrats on your award, Nina.

Lea  – (29 december 2009 om 12:31)  

Congrats on the award! Ah, the theatre...always so fun!

And thank you very much for giving me an award! :D

inthehammockblog  – (29 december 2009 om 16:32)  

Awesome!! Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me!!! Thank you!!

vvb32 reads  – (29 december 2009 om 17:24)  

congrats on receiving this award! ooo, i love the theatre too! have fun at mary poppins. and thanks for passing this on to me ;-D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (30 december 2009 om 05:42)  

I love your list. Congrats on the award and thank you sooooo much for passing it on to me. You rock! *hugs*

Blodeuedd  – (30 december 2009 om 07:05)  

Congrats on your well deserved award :D

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP