December , just ME

Picture taken by me at our house.

Don’t you just love December. I love the winter, even though I hate the cold. Very weird, I know, but that’s me, Nina. I love the snow, even though I don’t like the sticky feeling when you walk on top of it. I love the rain, even though my hair gets frizzy and it takes hours to get it straight again. I love to go to college with the train, even though I hate that the train always runs late. I love hearing Christmas songs, even though Wham really gets annoying. I love buying Christmas presents, even though I get stressed because I never know what to buy for my family. I love, I love, I love hot chocolate with whipped cream, I love saying merry Christmas and I love curling under my blanket and read for hours.

Oh how I love this time of the year!

Au Revoir,
Nina

Mary  – (19 december 2009 om 07:43)  

Nina, it's a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)  – (19 december 2009 om 07:43)  

Lol, I love winter too! It's a hassle, but at the end, winter's wonderful. :)

Justine  – (19 december 2009 om 07:53)  

I love the winter as well, despite the harsh wind and the icy ground. It's always so beautiful everywhere during this time of year :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (19 december 2009 om 08:03)  

So true. So true. Thanks for sharing your awesome picture. I'm visiting my inlaws right now hoping it snows before we return to too hot Florida.

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (19 december 2009 om 09:33)  

I also LOVE winter ! You're so right about this time of year, it's great. :)

Addicted Book Reader  – (19 december 2009 om 09:53)  

Very pretty picture. Right now where I live (Pennsylvania) there's about a foot of snow on the ground, and we could get another foot! It's crazy...we haven't gotten this much snow in many years. Enjoy the winter weather and happy holidays!

PolishOutlander  – (19 december 2009 om 10:16)  

Great picture! It *just* started to snow here in New York City! I love snow, Christmas, and winter but don't like the cold either. Happy Holidays!

Becky  – (19 december 2009 om 12:24)  

I love this weather when I can stay inside like today. I spent the whole day blogging, reading and watching TV. Awesome day! Great picture and great to find out a little more about you.

Melissa  – (19 december 2009 om 12:59)  

Jealous... most of our snow has melted... and I want more! :) Hopefully soon.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP