Dutch Cover ALERT

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands – United States

I love both of the covers! But I have to say that the Dutch book just pops out.
I like the pink and the green colours on the cover and just adore that you can see the girls!
Although in the book, it says that Lane has red hair and on the cover she's blonde. Oops .

Witch one do you like?

Nina

Becky  – (10 december 2009 om 06:04)  

Is it okay for me to say neither? I can't stand the US one, plastic men = yuck. Love this post though :-) I just noticed the Happyendings makeover! Cool!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (10 december 2009 om 07:51)  

I like the Dutch cover!
Love your new header!

vvb32 reads  – (10 december 2009 om 09:03)  

i'm leaning towards the doll one. i like dolls.

Marjolein  – (10 december 2009 om 11:48)  

ik vind die met die Ken pop toch het leukste!
en thanks voor je leuke reacties op mijn blog!
Ik kan je The Luxe echt aanraden, wist je dat deel 1 en 2 ook in het Nederlands uit zijn?
alleen die kaften daarvan zijn niet zo mooi als de usa versie!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (10 december 2009 om 13:45)  

Hum, neither really catches my attention. A bit too "flashy-teenagy".

inthehammockblog  – (10 december 2009 om 19:10)  

I like the Dutch cover better! Also, I have an award for you at my blog!!!

....Petty Witter  – (11 december 2009 om 05:21)  

Sorry it's the American cover I like with its Ken doll figure (that is what they call Barbie's other half, isn't it?)

bermudaonion  – (11 december 2009 om 06:19)  

I like the Dutch cover - the Ken doll doesn't do much for me.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP