Dutch Cover ALERT

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands – United States

I love the cover of Private, US. I loved this book, it was just so good. (Review is online tommorow!)And the cover is just amazing, with three girls and one (Reed, I think) looking straight at you. They look so posh standing there. The Dutch Cover makes you believe that there is a big secret and I like that one too, but there’s something missing.. the eyes! And personally I don’t like the purple.

Maria  – (18 december 2009 om 05:29)  

Great Cover!:)

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

Becky  – (18 december 2009 om 06:33)  

Cannot wait to read your review tomorrow. It is great to know you enjoyed this. I like both covers equally but the UK is even better!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (18 december 2009 om 06:39)  

Yeah, the purple color isn't quite catchy. I really prefer the US one.

Miss Reith Jerevinan  – (18 december 2009 om 20:44)  

yeah I do agree with what you think about those two covers! Yet they look so great!

Nina  – (20 december 2009 om 04:36)  

Becky: I saw the UK cover, it is indeed very prety! Very glamerous!

inthehammockblog  – (20 december 2009 om 06:29)  

I kind of like the Dutch cover better, but maybe b/c I've seen the US one so many times :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP