Dutch Cover ALERT

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


United States - The Netherlands

Okay, so I haven’t read the book yet, but I am really curious. Does she has blonde or black/brown hair? In my opinion both of the covers look great. However I do prefer the Dutch cover, the colours and cover art are beautiful.

By the way the title of the book is: Bonus track, that just means bonus track. If they truly translated, it would be, Audrey, wacht!

Which one do you like?

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (31 december 2009 om 08:38)  

I like the brunette. But that's probably cause I'm a brunette :)

Sarah  – (31 december 2009 om 08:53)  

I'm partial to the US cover, but that's probably because that's the version I read last summer. I thought it fit well, and I'm pretty sure that Audrey is blonde. But my memory could be failing me and I could be wrong. I'm not saying I don't like the Dutch cover, though--it looks great.

Melissa  – (31 december 2009 om 10:17)  

I like the Netherland's cover, but the US title.

Morgan @ BLT  – (2 januari 2010 om 10:29)  

There's a award on my blog for you!

wdebo  – (2 januari 2010 om 17:00)  

I like both, the Dutch cover has the music feel going for it, but the American cover is what I pictured Audrey to look like (Pretty sure she was blonde). But they are both cool!

Nina  – (3 januari 2010 om 03:43)  

Morgan: Thank you for the award! :
Going to pass that one asap!

vvb32 reads  – (3 januari 2010 om 10:22)  

i like the dutch one too. the cover just pops.

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (6 januari 2010 om 17:05)  

I love seeing covers from different covers! Keep sharing them.

YA Vampire Books  – (30 januari 2010 om 13:24)  

I love that you post Dutch covers! It so much fun to watch international covers and compare them to the original covers!

As for those covers, I prefer the Dutch one. I read this book more than a year ago, so I can't remember if Audrey's supposed to have brown or blond hair...

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP