The Facts Speak For Themselves by Brock Cole

Title: The Facts Speak For Themselves

Written by: Brock Cole
Release date: March, 2006
Pages : 184
Source: Library
My feelings: Mixed up

Description:
At the request of her social worker, thirteen-year-old Linda gradually reveals how her life with her unstable mother and her younger brother led to her rape and the murder she witnessed.

My Review:
How can I review this book, I truly don’t know the answer to this question. I don’t even know if I liked the book. It was just so graphic and it made me go..oh…all the time.The story made me sad when Linda was left alone to take care of her little brothers and her mom went drinking, the story made me mad when she got raped and left alone by her own mother with a men who couldn’t take care of here and she winded up to take care of him. I am for sure never going to forget this book, forget about Linda is just impossible to do.

Michelle  – (27 december 2009 om 08:17)  

This sounds really intense and sad. :( I know what you mean about not even knowing how to review a book like this.

Becky  – (27 december 2009 om 10:42)  

This sounds like a really challenging read and not something I could read and enjoy. I can understand why you can't put your thoughts into words.

Lily Child  – (27 december 2009 om 18:58)  

You have an award! :) http://lillybook.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-101-blog-award.html

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP