In My Mailbox (12)

Every sunday or saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, recieved or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

I hope you all had a great Christmas! Mine was absolutely freaking fantastic, I loved every minute of it and I am truly sad that it’s over. What did I get from Santa? Well, apparently I was a good girl because I got allot of great stuff and four books.


The Books that I RECEIVED are:
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Zombie Blondes by Brian James
The Devouring by Simon Holt
The Nation by Terry Pratchett

All of the above books where on my wish list, so unwrapping them made me feel very happy.

The Books that I BORROWED are:
Like Water for Chocolate: A Novel in Monthly Instalments with Recipes, Romances, and Home Remedies by Laura Esquivel (Dutch Translation)
Know nothing about this book, but was drawn to it by it’s cover.
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway (Dutch Translation) Read so many wonderful reviews about this book, I thought why not give it a try.
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson (Dutch Translation) This one been on my wish list forever and found it in Dutch translation. Lucky me, now I can read the book first before adding it on my shelf.

All of the above ´borrowed´ books are borrowed from the library.

Kelsey  – (28 december 2009 om 07:21)  

Great books! I really enjoyed Once Dead, Twice Shy

Enjoy :)

Mary  – (28 december 2009 om 07:22)  

Looks like you received some good books. Enjoy them all!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)  – (28 december 2009 om 07:34)  

Once Dead Twice Shy and Audrey, Wait both sound good. I'm glad you got books on your wishlist. Happy reading! :)
And that's an adorable cloud!

Diane  – (28 december 2009 om 08:57)  

That looks like one over stuffed mailbox this week..LOL enjoy

Book Snob  – (28 december 2009 om 09:58)  

Wow, awesome books! I love christmas too! I'm glad you got what you asked for and the covers of the books are beautiful! Hope you enjoy!

PolishOutlander  – (28 december 2009 om 11:10)  

Like Water for Chocolate is one of my favorite books of all-time. Hope you enjoy it too!

Becky  – (28 december 2009 om 11:47)  

I am really looking forward to your review of The Devouring. Glad you had a super Christmas. Enjoy your presents!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (29 december 2009 om 01:33)  

Cool books ! Happy Reading !
Oh, and did you hear about Maureen Johnson giving free Suite Scarlett Ebooks ? It runs until january 15th, I posted about it here : http://thebookonthehill.blogspot.com/2009/12/maureen-johnsons-holiday-present.html

That way you can add it yo your virtual bookshelf if you like it. :)

Oh, and last but not least, there's an award waiting for you here :
http://thebookonthehill.blogspot.com/2009/12/oh-la-la-award.html

....Petty Witter  – (29 december 2009 om 05:20)  

Happy reading. I've heard such a lot about Zombie Blondes on various blogs, I hope you are going to let us know your views on it.

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (29 december 2009 om 06:36)  

I just bought The Devouring last night. I've heard a TON of great stuff about it. Great books!

Sarah  – (29 december 2009 om 07:26)  

Great books! Audrey, Wait is a good one :)

Ceri  – (29 december 2009 om 12:20)  

I want half of these - I'm so jealous! Great pile, hun!

Blodeuedd  – (30 december 2009 om 07:04)  

Awesome books :D
happy reading

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP