It's Monday

Read Last Week:
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
Knocked out by my nunga-nungas by Louise Rennison
Dancing in my nuddy pants by Louise Rennison

Currently Reading:
Sucks to be me by Kimberly Pauley
Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian

Waiting To Be Read:
Private by Kate Brian
This fun meme is hosted by J Kay's

MARIA GRAZIA  – (7 december 2009 om 12:27)  

Good meme and lovely background!

StephTheBookworm  – (7 december 2009 om 12:27)  

I am loving the owls on your background. They are adorable.

Nise'  – (7 december 2009 om 16:37)  

I've got a couple of those books on my TBR list.

J. Kaye  – (8 december 2009 om 05:07)  

Can't believe I still haven't read a book by Kate Brian. Need to get busy!

Nina  – (8 december 2009 om 09:12)  

Thank you guys for loving the background. It makes me happy! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP