It's Monday

Read Last Week:
Sucks to be me by Kimberly Pauley
Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian
Private by Kate Brian
How to be bad by E.Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski & Lauren MyracleCurrently

Reading:
The facts speak for themselves by Brock Cole
The Clique by Lisi Harrison

Waiting To Be Read:
Invitation Only by Kate Brian, 2nd in Private series
Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda

This fun meme is hosted by J Kay's

Becky  – (21 december 2009 om 06:57)  

Wow, you read so many books last week.

J. Kaye  – (21 december 2009 om 16:23)  

I dearly love your header. It always makes me smile. You have a great list of books! Love Kate Brian.

Nina  – (22 december 2009 om 02:00)  

Hi, Yeah i know, lots of books.. :) I don't know how i got the time!

Ruth Schaller  – (23 december 2009 om 05:57)  

Nice list! I swear I've got so much catching up to do with my reading. But perhaps being off for the next week and a half, I'll be able to get some more done!

Happy Holidays!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP