It's Monday


Read Last Week:
The Facts speak for themselves by Brock Cole
The Clique by Lisi Harrison
Invitation Only by Kate Brian
Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda

* The reviews are coming this week

Reading:
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Zombie Blondes by Brian James

Waiting To Be Read:
The Devouring by Simon Holt
The Nation by Terry Pratchett

Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Enjoyable but not the greatest read: The Clique by Lisi Harrison
This fun meme is hosted by J Kay's

Elizabeth  – (28 december 2009 om 03:49)  

I agree, The Clique is enjoyable, but pretty simple.

Shweta  – (28 december 2009 om 04:00)  

Would like to hear ur views on Nation .. You have had a great reading week .. Hope this week is equally good

Becky  – (28 december 2009 om 04:18)  

After seeing Nation on stage at the national, I can't say I want to read it but the parrot was hilarious.

Ruth Schaller  – (28 december 2009 om 05:22)  

Zombie Blondes sounds like a fun read. Gotta find that one!

Hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (28 december 2009 om 05:45)  

Will be watching for your reviews!

My post:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

inthehammockblog  – (28 december 2009 om 05:48)  

Zombie Blondes sounds good!! Enjoy!

Laura Hartness  – (28 december 2009 om 06:14)  

Looks like you've got plenty to keep you busy! Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

Laura Hartness
The Calico Critic

Kristen  – (28 december 2009 om 07:16)  

Good looking week. Have another great one!

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (28 december 2009 om 07:22)  

The Devouring!!! I'm buying that at Borders as soon as I get there. I've heard awesome things about it!

Jessica Lawlor  – (28 december 2009 om 07:40)  

Looks like you have a great week coming up! Happy reading!

J. Kaye  – (28 december 2009 om 11:18)  

I've been debating about Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison. How are you liking it so far?

Katrina  – (28 december 2009 om 12:45)  

I wonder how you're liking Once Deadly, Twice Shy, as well.
I wanted to tell you I love your avatar, it reminds me of a comic book I used to read.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and come back anytime. Have a great reading week.
Katrina
Bloody Bad

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP