Knocked out by my nunga- nungas by Louise Rennison


Title: Neefjes, nymfo’s en noenga noenga’s
Original title: Knocked out by my nunga-nungas
Written by: Louise Rennison
Release date: March 2003
Pages: 208
Source: Library

My feelings:
Title: Dansen in je niksie
Original title: Dancing in my nuddy pants
Written by: Louise Rennison
Release date: May 2004
Pages: 240
Source: Library

My feelings:
I enjoyed reading On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, the second book in this wonderful series, but I decided not to do a long review about the third and fourth book. Why, you may ask. Well, because they are almost the same. Not in a bad way, I can tell you over and over again how Georgia makes me laugh out loud at all her silly remarks and actions. Therefore I do not want to repeat myself. If you haven’t started this series yet, you are missing some great fun moments.

If you have reviewed the third and fourth book, please leave me a link and if you want I can put the link here.

Au Revoir, Nina.

Blodeuedd  – (8 december 2009 om 12:52)  

I totally understand, after the 2nd Sookie Stackhouse book I realised it didn't work any more. Gotta love a good minireview :)

Tina  – (11 december 2009 om 11:41)  

those titles are great....Im going to have to refer to something as nunga nungas....:D

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP