Merry Christmas

Oh my, how time flies. It’s already Thursday! My mom totally freaked me out today. Why? I saw her cooking for tomorrow and asked what we where going to eat. She told me only ‘very healthy stuff’. I was like yeah..sure. I looked what she was cooking, and saw mushrooms, broccoli and Chicory. She saw my reaction and just laughed out loud. The meat was in the oven.

My mom already decorated the dinning room. It looks so pretty.


I hope you all have a Mery Christmas! Translation into Dutch; Fijne kerstdagen!
Nina

PolishOutlander  – (24 december 2009 om 08:13)  

Merry Christmas! Wesolych Swiat (in Polish)!

Sarah  – (24 december 2009 om 08:42)  

Merry Christmas, Nina! Your dining room does look pretty :)

Becky  – (24 december 2009 om 10:40)  

Have a wonderful day tomorrow Nina and my best wishes for your family too.

Jessica (BookLover)  – (24 december 2009 om 12:15)  

Mmm... the food looks yummy! I love the tablecloth and centerpieces. Have a Merry Christmas!

J. Kaye  – (24 december 2009 om 14:50)  

Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Addicted Book Reader  – (24 december 2009 om 16:03)  

Merry Christmas to you! I love the tablecloth...very pretty!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (25 december 2009 om 07:23)  

I love the decor! And can't get enough of the gorgeous graphic you found. Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your photos :)

Blodeuedd  – (25 december 2009 om 11:26)  

Merry Christmas :)
Have a lovely holiday

pirate penguin  – (25 december 2009 om 20:04)  

How festive! I wish I could say my Christmas was as colorful! xD I hope your Christmas was filled with love and laughter :)

Melissa (My World)  – (26 december 2009 om 16:34)  

Nina, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We have been so busy with visiting I have not had time to make it to all the blogs. Happy Holidays to you as well! Just think the new year is next week... well, I guess this week. lol! Happy New Year as well.

....Petty Witter  – (27 december 2009 om 04:31)  

Here's hoping you had a great day and ate all that healthy stuff prepared by your mom. Me, I love sprouts. My best wishes to you and yours.

Michelle  – (27 december 2009 om 08:18)  

I''m a few days late but...Merry Christmas!! :D

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP