Sucks to be me by Kimberly Pauley

Title: Sucks to be me, The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (Maybe)
Written by: Kimberly Pauley
Release date: August, 2009
Pages: 304
Source: Bought

My feelings:



Description:

Mina Hamilton's parents want her dead. (Or undead to be precise.) They're vampires, and like it or not, Mina must decide whether to become a vampire herself. But Mina's more interested in hanging out with best friend Serena and trying to catch the eye of the too-hot-for-high-school Nathan Able than in the vampire training classes she's being forced to take. How's a girl supposed to find the perfect prom date and pass third-year French when her mom and dad are breathing down her neck--literally?

My Review:
I adore this book, it was light, easy and hilarious. The book is written through the eyes of Mina Hamilton, a maybe Teen Vampire who has to choose between becoming a vampire and stay with mom and dad or staying human and loose mom and dad (and more). You may think, oh no not another vampire story, but this is so different than…Twilight and all the other ones. It is written in such a high school vibe that you somehow can relate to the girl. The ending is great, you really didn’t know till the end what she’s going to choose. Very exciting! The book really got my attention from beginning to end and I can’t wait to read the sequel.

Becky  – (14 december 2009 om 11:27)  

Oh wow, this one sounds lighthearted and great fun. Nice review.

hmsgofita  – (14 december 2009 om 12:48)  

Cool! I'm kind of paranormaled out right now, but I'll put this one on my future TBR list!

Kelsey  – (14 december 2009 om 12:57)  

This sounds really good! Nice review :)

Addicted Book Reader  – (14 december 2009 om 16:42)  

I like the owl layout! Sounds pretty good, nice review : D

Kimberly Pauley  – (14 december 2009 om 21:18)  

I'm glad you liked it! :-) Did you buy it in the Netherlands? I didn't know it was available over there! How exciting!

Catherine  – (15 december 2009 om 00:05)  

I love vampire stories, and this looks cute and fun but with some depth.

Nina  – (15 december 2009 om 08:50)  

Wow, Kimberly Pauley here..I orderd the book online at a website for the Netherlands, something like amazon.com.. :)
Thank you so much for stopping at my blog.

Lea  – (15 december 2009 om 09:05)  

This sounds like a cute book! Thanks for the review

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP