Wow (11)

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!'

Title: Spells
Author: Aprilynne Pike
Out on: May, 2010

Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon.
Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.
When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable?

I enjoyed reading the first book (Wings) and I am looking forward to the sequal. Hopefully we get to know Laurel a little bit better.

Ladybug  – (16 december 2009 om 05:06)  

I have Wings on my wishlist, so I didn't dare reading the description for Spells ;) Glad to hear that you enjoyed Wings!

Mary  – (16 december 2009 om 05:09)  

I read Wings last summer so I'm looking forward to Spells!

Mel (He Followed Me Home)  – (16 december 2009 om 05:37)  

I can't wait for this one too! Great pick :)

Lea  – (16 december 2009 om 05:39)  

I still need to read Wings! This one sounds fantastic, though :)

Nice pick!

Sarah  – (16 december 2009 om 05:55)  

Great pick! I'm looking forward to this one too :)

And I love your new blog header!

Book Crazy Jenn  – (16 december 2009 om 06:11)  

I have wings sitting on the shelves, but have yet to pick it up...me thinks I shoudl before Spells comes out, since it sounds quite good!

PolishOutlander  – (16 december 2009 om 06:18)  

I haven't had a chance to even read the first one but it sounds lovely. Great pick!

inthehammockblog  – (16 december 2009 om 06:31)  

Ooh, looks great! I haven't read Wings yet but I've heard it's so good!

Milka  – (16 december 2009 om 06:43)  

I love the cover of this book!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (16 december 2009 om 07:14)  

Oh I just LOVED Wings and can't wait for this one either.
*sigh*
Hurry 2010!
Hurry!

Alayne  – (16 december 2009 om 07:19)  

I'll definitely be adding this to my list. Yours is the 2nd site I've looked at today with owls and it's adorable!!!
Alayne
The Crowded Leaf.

....Petty Witter  – (16 december 2009 om 09:33)  

Sounds like a good read but I'm really not convinced by the cover.

Kelsey  – (16 december 2009 om 13:50)  

Super pick! I loved Wings and am really excited for Spells :)

JG  – (16 december 2009 om 20:50)  

I haven't heard of either book, but this sounds great! I'll have to look for the first one!

Becky  – (17 december 2009 om 05:16)  

I haven't read Wings yet but it keeps getting mixed reviews so I haven't taken the plunge.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP