Dutch Cover ALERT

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The Netherlands - United States

First of all let me tell you that there is another cover of this book, a very cool one, but this was the first one out. Witch on do I like the most? If I had to choose I would go for the United States. The Dutch cover is just so..plain. A feather? I think when you see the Dutch cover you think of a romance novel.

What do you think of the covers?

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (7 januari 2010 om 05:28)  

I actually like the Dutch cover better. It doesn't really make me think of a romance novel. I find the US cover a bit too crowded, I tend to be more attracted to simple covers. :)

Jill  – (7 januari 2010 om 06:49)  

The feather one kind of reminds me of the Twilight covers, but I like the simplicity of it.

Becky  – (7 januari 2010 om 07:20)  

I love the Dutch cover. I would not even look at the UK one in a book store. Well, I will now because you wrote such a fab review the other day.

Lauren  – (9 januari 2010 om 10:39)  

I actually like the Dutch cover, though my favorite one is still the U.K. one.

Julie  – (9 januari 2010 om 16:33)  

I happen to have a thing for feathers. They're so light and soft. So out of these 2, I like the simplicity of the Dutch cover best. Although, I agree with Jill above that it does remind me of the Twilight covers. Overall, I like the other cover that you linked to the best. It looks the most like a Romance cover if that's what they are aiming for.
Thanks for comming by my blog. :)

Lenore  – (11 januari 2010 om 08:33)  

I love seeing how covers vary from country to country. I did a bunch of posts last year featuring German covers.

I think I prefer the Dutch cover for this one. Like Charlotte, I think the US one is too busy.

Hannah  – (21 januari 2010 om 04:53)  

I like the US cover better on this one. It might be busy, but that big red X is an attention grabber. and I love the single person on the bridge. I even like this cover better than the other cover that you also posted a link to. .

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP