It's Monday

Read Last Week:
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
*Zombie Blondes by Brian James

*The review is coming this week

Reading:
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Waiting To Be Read:
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
The Devouring by Simon Holt
The Nation by Terry Pratchett

Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison.
Enjoyable but not the greatest read: None! Both of the books where very good.
This fun meme is hosted by J Kay's

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow  – (11 januari 2010 om 06:42)  

I've requested "Mrs. Dalloway" from my library. I've been seeing this one around, and have wanted to read it ever since I read "The Hours."

My post:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Ruth Schaller  – (11 januari 2010 om 07:13)  

Zombie Blondes sound like fun! Hope you have a great week! :D

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (11 januari 2010 om 09:03)  

Ooh, I see you're reading Audrey! I hope you like that book - I absolutely loved it! :)

alitareads  – (11 januari 2010 om 10:06)  

Looks like you had a great reading week. Enjoy the books you have coming up!

Msslaydbug  – (11 januari 2010 om 10:29)  

I hope you have a wonderful reading week. Looks like you have a great stack of books to keep up on !

Jennifer  – (11 januari 2010 om 11:07)  

Oh I did so love Mrs. Dalloway. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-monday-11-january.html

Hannah  – (11 januari 2010 om 11:56)  

I have to be honest with you, when I read Once Dead, Twice Shy...I was fighting to finish it. I don't even remember it. But I know I read it. Should I try again? I hate to miss out, maybe it was just an off read. hmmmm. thanks for the food for thought.

Sarah  – (11 januari 2010 om 13:04)  

I see you have Nation on your waiting to read list - it's on mine too :o) I'm really looking forward to reading it!

Elizabeth  – (11 januari 2010 om 14:11)  

I love your quick "my feeling" rating! Thanks for the visit.

inthehammockblog  – (11 januari 2010 om 15:03)  

Great mailbox!! I like your header :)

Book Monster  – (11 januari 2010 om 16:27)  

Interesting books!!! Good luck with this weeks books :)

Alexia561  – (11 januari 2010 om 16:38)  

Really enjoyed Once Dead, Twice Shy, and Terry Pratchett is always fun! Enjoy!

J. Kaye  – (11 januari 2010 om 17:33)  

I've been on the fence with Kim Harrison's book. Checked your review and see that you liked it. I'm going to have to breakdown and get it.

Have fun reading this week!

Peacefully*Chaotic  – (11 januari 2010 om 20:47)  

Hello!I've seen books by Kim Harrison and just haven't read one though thay look like something I might like.Will have to give them a go.Thanks for stopping by my blog.I had not posted my entry yet so if you'd like please check it out.I'm new to this meme and didn't use the format...next time I will!Have a great week!

Brianne  – (11 januari 2010 om 21:14)  

I heard Audrey, Wait! is good.
Happy Reading!

Jo  – (12 januari 2010 om 14:59)  

I've been meaning to try Kim Harrison's books for a while. Anyway, sounds like you had a good week...

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP