It's Monday

Read Last Week:
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
*Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

*The review is coming this week

Reading:
Like Water for Chocolate: A Novel in Monthly Instalments with Recipes, Romances, and Home Remedies by Laura Esquivel
The Nation by Terry Pratchett

Waiting To Be Read:
To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
The Devouring by Simon Holt

Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Mrs.Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
Enjoyable but not the greatest read: None, they where both very good.

This fun meme is hosted by J Kay's

Shy  – (18 januari 2010 om 04:51)  

You know, I've seen so many Terry Pratchett's books in the bookstore but I haven't read any! Have you read any other books before this one? Are they good?

Teddyree  – (18 januari 2010 om 05:04)  

I haven't read a Terry Pratchett book either although I keep meaning too. Have a great reading week :-)

Mel (He Followed Me Home)  – (18 januari 2010 om 05:18)  

I have Like Water for Chocolate on my read one day list, can't wait to see what you think of it!

Mary  – (18 januari 2010 om 05:25)  

I read Like Water for Chocolate years ago - and liked it. Have a great week!

robby (once upon a book blog/fourteen years)  – (18 januari 2010 om 06:05)  

Audrey, Wait! is SUCH a great book.
I've read in a quite a few places that To The Lighthouse is Virginia Woolf's best book. I really love the title.

Becky  – (18 januari 2010 om 06:29)  

I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Nation.

Nina  – (18 januari 2010 om 07:52)  

Shy: Yes, I have read a couple of books by Terry Pratchett before and i can honestly say he's one of my favourite writers! :) I love his books, they are always so funny!

Nina  – (18 januari 2010 om 07:53)  

Mel and Mary: I am now in the middle of that book and it's so good. I hope the ending is going to be as great as the beginning!!

Kelsey  – (18 januari 2010 om 08:36)  

Can't wait for your review of Audrey, Wait! It's been in my TBR pile for a long time. :)

alitareads  – (18 januari 2010 om 09:59)  

I have yet to read anything by Virginia Woolf. Now I'm wishing I would have picked up Mrs. Dalloway when I saw it at the library the other day.

Enjoy the books you have coming up this week!

Jennifer  – (18 januari 2010 om 10:26)  

Excellent choices. Happy Reading! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-mondays-18-january.html

Melissa  – (18 januari 2010 om 14:33)  

Looks like a lot of great books coming up. I also see that you have Soulless on your TBR like I do! :)

Award time: http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/2010/01/humane-award.html

Msslaydbug  – (18 januari 2010 om 15:29)  

You did great ! Hope you have a wonderful reading week. Enjoy !!

Jenn (Books At Midnight)  – (18 januari 2010 om 19:17)  

Nice books! I'm with Kelsey about wanting to read Audrey, Wait! but not having a chance to. Happy reading! :D

Sarah  – (18 januari 2010 om 21:20)  

I have Nation on my to-read list - I LOVE Terry Pratchett!! I'm really looking forward to reading that one & will look out for your review :o)

Nina  – (19 januari 2010 om 05:25)  

Melissa: Thank you so much for thining of me!!

Ruth Schaller  – (19 januari 2010 om 07:31)  

I hope that you have a great reading week! :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (19 januari 2010 om 08:05)  

OMG
I LOVED Like Water for Chocolate. Enjoy! Have you seen the movie?

Nina  – (19 januari 2010 om 08:14)  

Juju: No i havent seen the movie. I am looking for the dvd, but it's hard to find it here in Holland. :(

vvb32 reads  – (20 januari 2010 om 09:13)  

loved like water for chocolate. interesting way to intermix story and recipes. i started mrs dalloway awhile back but had a hard time with it. however, i loved The Hours by Michael Cunningham which is a sort of re-telling of the story.

J. Kaye  – (20 januari 2010 om 16:23)  

You are on a Virginia Woolf roll! Awesome!! I've read a few biographies about her. She's an interesting person.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP