She's ALIVE..only three days missing

Maybe you have noticed or not, but I was kind of missing in action. This week I had three tests, Dutch History, World History and History didactics. Learning them took a lot of free time, so I didn’t read allot. I only managed to finish Ondine and also To The Lighthouse. The reviews will be up either tonight or tomorrow. I still have some stuff to do for college, like finish a essay and come up with a lesson that I have to give about Charlemagne to my internship class. So still busy, busy!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you why I was missing, but NOW I am back.

Au Revoir, Nina

Becky  – (30 januari 2010 om 07:13)  

I went MIA for a couple of days too. I had family visiting and work. Oooh, you finished Ondine. I am so looking forward to hearing if you love the Scottish ferret or not...

inthehammockblog  – (30 januari 2010 om 07:32)  

I hope you did well on your tests!! Welcome back!

Nina  – (30 januari 2010 om 07:49)  

Becky: I still have to write the review for the book, I just wrote the review for To The Lighthouse...but i will write it this weekend! :)

Inthehammock: Me too! And thanks.

Book Crazy Jenn  – (30 januari 2010 om 07:53)  

Welcome back - hope all the school work went well! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (30 januari 2010 om 09:22)  

Ahhhhhhhhhh of course I noticed. You're like sunshine Nina :)

Nina  – (30 januari 2010 om 09:29)  

Book Crazy Jenn: Thank you! I hope everything went well too. You know how teachers are, I will here the results in two weeks. :(

Juju: LOL! Thanks girl, I knew you would miss me.

Melissa  – (30 januari 2010 om 09:49)  

I'm excited to read your reviews! I'd noticed you went missing, and it made me all sad! :)

Sarah  – (30 januari 2010 om 10:41)  

Good to see you back :o) Hope your tests went well & I'll be looking forward to your reviews!

Shy  – (30 januari 2010 om 10:58)  

Hi there! Welcome back =) No wonder there's no update in awhile (Yep, three days do feel like forever *lol*) Hope you're doing fab on those tests you took and am looking forward for your next review!

Blodeuedd  – (30 januari 2010 om 11:01)  

That is a lot of exams, I can understand why you were MIA :)

Ivana  – (30 januari 2010 om 11:20)  

I hope your exams went well. February is the most dreadful month for Croatian students as well. I'm done with three, six more to go. No blogging :(

Nice to see you back :)

Nina  – (30 januari 2010 om 12:56)  

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Good luck to you Ivana, hope that you ROCk on your tests!!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (30 januari 2010 om 13:53)  

Sounds like a lot of work. History is such a huge subject, it must be fascinating. I hope your exams went well ! Nice to have you back. :)

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (30 januari 2010 om 14:47)  

You are a busy girl! Welcome back.

vvb32 reads  – (30 januari 2010 om 15:29)  

welcome back and enjoy vampire diaries ;-D

hmsgofita  – (30 januari 2010 om 17:12)  

Good to see you back in action! Good luck on your lesson!

Brianne  – (30 januari 2010 om 17:42)  

Totally understandable. School takes a lot of time unfortunately.
Glad to see you're back. :)

Book Monster  – (30 januari 2010 om 22:25)  

No problem Nina, I totally understand. Glad to see your back :)

Miss Reith Jerevinan  – (30 januari 2010 om 22:29)  

No need to worry..it happens to me more often.. but glad I found you back :)

Happy blogging!

Shantal  – (30 januari 2010 om 22:52)  

Looking forward for your reviews, wish you the very best and hope your exams went well :) .

Nina  – (31 januari 2010 om 05:34)  

Thank you so much for the comments.

vvb32: Yes, tonight it's going to start! I am so going to watch it. Maybe even do a update about it..

....Petty Witter  – (31 januari 2010 om 05:54)  

Sighs of relief all round. Welcome back. Happy reading.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP