Award Time

I received the Circle of Friends Award from Jill!
For this award I must mention five things that I love:
1. My family
2. Books
3. Shopping
4. White chocolate
5. Sleep

The five blogs I give the award are:
The Bookette
Tales of whimsy...
In the Hammock
Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell

I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Suzy!
For this award I must name seven things my readers might not know:
1. Friday evening I went to Avatar, we had to celebrate that the finals where over
2. I watch the City (mtv), Yes, shame on me
3. I am a huge fan of tennis, you go Nadal!
4. Instead of working on my lesson tomorrow I am writing this, bad girl
5. I want to go to bed, I am tired
6. I forgot my keys today and had to stay at college three more hours, because my mom was at work, I’ll never ever forget them anymore.
7. I really am hungry, I need to eat some food

I give this award to:
Gofita's Pages


I received the Honest Scarp Award from Aye. Me!
Read my ten honest things here.


I got the Blogger Buddie Award from Melissa! and from Maura!
I give this award to:
Book Crazy
Sarah's Book Reviews



The Over Top Award I got from Brianna!
Rules for this award: Answer each question with a one word answer and then pass along to five other bloggers.

(1) Your Cell Phone? Lost
(2) Your Hair? Messy
(3) Your Mother? Cra-azy (LOL)
(4) Your Father? Strong
(5) Your Favorite Food? Cheese Curlz
(6) Your Dream Last Night? Blank
(7) Your Favorite Drink? Coca Cola
(8) Your Dream/Goal? Teach
(9) What Room Are You In? Mine
(10) Your Hobby? Blogging
(11) Your Fear? Fire
(12) Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? England
(13) Where Were You Last Night? Home
(14) Something That You Aren't? Lost
(15) Muffins? Yummy
(16) Wish List Item? Books
(17) Where Did You Grow Up? The Netherlands
(18) Last Thing You Did? Eat
(19) What Are You Wearing? Sweatpants
(20) Your TV? Grey
(21) Your Pets? Dead
(22) Friends? Love
(23) Your Life? Busy
(24) Your Mood? Sleepy
(25) Missing Someone? Sister
(26) Vehicle? None
(27) Something You Aren't Wearing? Socks
(28) Your Favorite Store? The American Bookstore
(29) Your Favorite Color? Rainbow
(30) When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
(31) Last Time You Cried? Yesterday
(32) Your Best Friend? At home
(33) One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? College
(34) Facebook? No
(35) Favorite Place To Eat? Home

This one I give to:
The Book on the Hill
The O.W.L.
Monster Of Books
i swim for oceans
Pen and Paper

The Bliss Happy 101 Award I got from Raila! Here’s my list!

Thank you guys for giving me all these wonderful awards! I really appreciate it and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really love them.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (1 februari 2010 om 09:17)  

Oh thank you thank you!
You are the sweetest!
Thank you for thinking of me.
I just love your page.

Congrats on all the well deserved awards :)

vvb32 reads  – (1 februari 2010 om 09:23)  

congrats on your latest batch! and thanks for passing one my way! i enjoy your blog too ;-D

Blodeuedd  – (1 februari 2010 om 09:30)  

Congrats on all lovely awards, love those two hugging, I never remember who draw them but they are adorable.

And thank you so much for mine :D

hmsgofita  – (1 februari 2010 om 09:35)  

Thanks, Nina! I'll be adding that pretty one soon! And congrats on all of your well-deserved awards!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (1 februari 2010 om 09:42)  

Thank you so much, and congrats on all the awards ! I had answered 'rainbow' too for the color question. Too many nice colors in the world to choose from ! :)

Melissa  – (1 februari 2010 om 10:10)  

awww thank you so much! congrats on all your awards! :)

Miss Reith Jerevinan  – (1 februari 2010 om 10:37)  

awww thank you thank you!!!! soo..i have to mention another 7 things? wow! cool!

Shy  – (1 februari 2010 om 11:10)  

Hi Nina!
Congrats on those awards that you received and thank you, thank you, thanks you so much for passing one to me =)

Becky  – (1 februari 2010 om 12:10)  

Thanks Nina. I love being your blogger friend. Congrats on all your awards.

Melissa  – (1 februari 2010 om 13:47)  

congrats! You deserve it! :)

Lauren  – (1 februari 2010 om 14:57)  

Congrats on all your awards! =)

....Petty Witter  – (2 februari 2010 om 06:03)  

Ooh goodie some new blogs for me to visit. Congratulations on your collection of awards and many, many thanks for thinking of me.

Diane  – (3 februari 2010 om 06:37)  

Congratulations on all your awards!

Ceri  – (4 februari 2010 om 05:34)  

Congratulations on all your awards, hunni. You deserve each and every one. :D

Ivana  – (4 februari 2010 om 08:11)  

Congrats on all your pretty awards! Well deserved!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP