Awards


I received this awesome award from Meredith (Austenesque Reviews) and Missy B (Missy's Book Nook)! Thank you for passing this one to me. I try to blog at least two times a week, but ofcourse (dejavu) life gets in the way somethimes. :)

Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

I will pass this award to you:
i swim for oceans
Sarah's Book Reviews
Book Journal
The Book on the Hill
The Bookette
The Book Scout


I received Love Your Header Award from Charlotte! (The Book on the Hill)
Wow, thank you so much. I love your header too!

I will pass this award to you:
The Little Bookworm
Monster Of Books
Mindful Musings


I received the Sunshine Award from Andrea (The Little Bookworm).
Oh, how I wished there was a little sunshine here in the Netherlands..it's cold and there ain't no sun! Thank you for the sunshine award!

I received the funny Who Loves your baby Award from Sarah (Sarah's Book Reviews).
Nice. The award looks go-od! Thank you for giving it to me.


Also I got the Happy 1o1 Award from Shantal (Bookners are pretty too).
Happy..I am today! Thank you Shantal for passing this one to me, j'adore the award!

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (20 februari 2010 om 06:52)  

Congratulations on all the awards ! And thank you so much, this award means a lot. :)

Becky  – (20 februari 2010 om 06:56)  

Thanks Nina! Congrats on all those awards. I admire you for keeping up with them.

Sarah  – (20 februari 2010 om 08:05)  

Congratulations on your awards & thank you for passing one on to me :o) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (20 februari 2010 om 08:24)  

Congrats :) I can't think of anyone more deserving then you and your adorable blog :)

Cleverly Inked  – (20 februari 2010 om 09:36)  

COngrats on the awards.. Your header is so cute

Andrea  – (23 februari 2010 om 09:38)  

Aw, thanks so much. Your header is very cute too!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP