I heart you, You haunt me Winner!

Thank you for entering my first ever contest on Jadore Happy Endings, also a very big thank you for for tweeting and posting it on your blogs!

Now who is the winner? I used Random Org to pick a number and the winner is:…………………………………..drum roll…………………………………

Marie !!
Are you doing your happy dance?

Congratulations, I hope you are going to enjoy the book!
I have sent you an e-mail, please reply me with your address!

And for the people who haven’t win, don’t be sad, there will be another contest very soon.

Au Revoir, Nina

Andrea  – (2 februari 2010 om 07:48)  

Congrats to Marie.

I LOVE that scene from Angel. Never fails to make me laugh hysterically.

Nina  – (2 februari 2010 om 07:52)  

Andrea: I thought it was so funny too. I like the show! :)

Marie  – (2 februari 2010 om 07:55)  

Thank you so much, I'm looking so forward to reading the book! And I love that scene from Angel too, it always makes me laugh :-)

Nina  – (2 februari 2010 om 07:57)  

Marie: You are very welcome, I do hope you are going to enjoy it.

Elie  – (2 februari 2010 om 08:08)  

OH MY, that clip is very funny. I love the look on the girls face behind him. LOL

Congrats Marie

Iffath♥Ahmed  – (2 februari 2010 om 08:23)  

Hahahaha that clip is too funny ;P Congratulations Marie ;) <3

Melissa  – (2 februari 2010 om 08:57)  

hahahaha I love David Boreanaz...he's so good on Bones now :)

Congrats Marie!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (2 februari 2010 om 09:54)  

Fab click! I'm still smiling!

Congrats to the winner :)

PolishOutlander  – (2 februari 2010 om 10:39)  

By far, one of the BEST moments in Angel. I can never get enough of it!

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (2 februari 2010 om 14:23)  

Hahaha, loving the gif, it's just so mesmarizing and I can't stop staring at it! :D

choco (In Which a Girl Reads)  – (2 februari 2010 om 16:07)  

<3333 Angel :D

And congrats to the winner!

inthehammockblog  – (2 februari 2010 om 19:42)  

Congrats!! The video is hilarious!!

Becky  – (3 februari 2010 om 02:12)  

That was so fun! Congrats winner!

Violet  – (4 februari 2010 om 02:27)  

Congratulations to Marie! Love the happy dance video!! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP