In My Mailbox (14)

Every sunday or saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The books that I BOUGHT are:
- L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
- Fierce Style (How to be your most fabulous self) by Christian Siriano


Yes, I bought it!

Description L.A. Candy: Los Angeles is all about the sweet life: hot clubs, cute guys, designer . . . everything. Nineteen-year-old Jane Roberts can't wait to start living it up. She may be in L.A. for an internship, but Jane plans to play as hard as she works, and has enlisted her BFF Scarlett to join in the fun.
When Jane and Scarlett are approached by a producer who wants them to be on his new series, a "reality version of Sex and the City," they can hardly believe their luck. Their own show? Yes, please!
Soon Jane is TV's hottest star. Fame brings more than she ever imagined possible for a girl from Santa Barbara—free designer clothes, the choicest tables at the most exclusive clubs, invites to Hollywood premieres—and she's lapping up the VIP treatment with her eclectic entourage of new pals. But those same friends who are always up for a wild night are also out for a piece of Jane's spotlight.
In a city filled with people chasing after their dreams, it's not long before Jane wakes up to the reality that everyone wants something from her, and nothing is what it seems to be.


Love Project Runway, and Christian was my favourite! So ofcourse I had to buy this book.
Doesn't it look fabulous!


Description Fierce Style: In 2008, Christian Siriano made headlines as the youngest designer to win the hit reality series Project Runway. But the now twenty-three-year-old is bigger than a TV celebrity. From his prodigious fashion talent to his one-of-a-kind personality, Christian is the embodiment of fierce style. Now in his first book, he helps readers discover how to look, feel, and act fierce in everyday life. With tips from some of fashion and Hollywood's biggest names -including Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, and Vanessa Williams -- along with gorgeous original sketches by Christian, never-before-heard stories, and behind-the-scenes photos, he tells his journey of developing his own fashion sense and overcoming obstacles to success. Giving advice on creating personal style, sharing tips on building self-confidence, and revealing his own list of fashion dos and don'ts, Christian shows how to use one's unique strengths to get ahead - and go from tickity-tack to totally flawless.

RaĆ­la  – (1 februari 2010 om 10:32)  

Aw. I think L.A. CANDY cover so sweet! But I have never really gotten interested to read it. I'd like to hear from you what you think about this book! :)

Becky  – (1 februari 2010 om 12:10)  

I cannot wait to hear what you think of L.A. Candy. I've been so intrigued by the cover of that book for ages.

Sarah  – (1 februari 2010 om 14:16)  

These sound interesting - I'll be looking forward to your reviews :o)

Lauren  – (1 februari 2010 om 14:56)  

Great books! I read L.A. Candy during the summer and ended up liking it, surprisingly enough, but shh! don't tell anyone. ;)

Emidy  – (1 februari 2010 om 17:03)  

I've seen L.A. Candy a lot in stores. I'm interested to see how her writing is. I'll be waiting for a review!

Emidy
from Une Parole

P.S. I love your blog header! It's adorable.

Jenny N.  – (1 februari 2010 om 18:55)  

I havent read LA Candy yet. My cousin read it and didnt really like it so I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

YA Vampire Books  – (2 februari 2010 om 03:35)  

Im really interested in LA Candy. can Lauren really write a book? I guess I have to read your review and find out! ;)

miss cindy :)  – (2 februari 2010 om 09:11)  

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on L.A. Candy! Great books this week :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP