In My Mailbox (15)

Every sunday or saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.


The Book that I BOUGHT is:
-Oh.My.Gods by Terra Lynn Childs

The Book that I WON is:
-The Green Bronze Mirror by Lynne Ellison @ historical fiction

Just look at that fun cover! The title and the cover really made my choice!

Description Oh.My.Gods: When cross-country-running California girl Phoebe Castro finds out her mom is marrying a virtual stranger and moving them halfway around the world to Greece right before her senior year, she thinks her worst problem will be missing out on fun times with her two best friends. But when they arrive on Serfopoula, her new stepdad tells her that all the students at the Academy—the ultra-elite private school which happens to be the same one founded by Plato more than two thousand years ago—are all super-powerful descendants of the gods. Missing her friends is the least of her problems.

Description The Green Bronze Mirror: Karen is playing on the beach when she finds an ancient mirror buried in the sand. She looks into it, and is transported back in time to the Roman empire. Finding herself a slave, she faces many hair-raising adventures in her struggle to return to her own time.

Thank you Arleigh for holding this contest. I am really looking forward for reading this one. My friends are already asking me if they could borrow it .. they just have to wait till I read it.

What did you get in your mailbox? Lots of great books?

NotNessie  – (7 februari 2010 om 04:18)  

Oh.My.Gods. looks good. Enjoy!

Kelsey  – (7 februari 2010 om 06:07)  

Nice books! I have Oh My Gods in my TBR pile- can't wait for your review :)

Christina T  – (7 februari 2010 om 06:13)  

I am hoping to read Oh My Gods this year as part of a reading challenge. Here is what's in my mailbox this week.

Michelle  – (7 februari 2010 om 06:37)  

I've heard a lot of good things about Oh.My.Gods. I love the cover as well, it's a lot of fun. Congrats on winning the other book as well. Happy reading as per usual! ;)

The Story Siren  – (7 februari 2010 om 07:35)  

fantastic books this week! i hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

Blodeuedd  – (7 februari 2010 om 07:41)  

I'd really like to read oh my goods :D

CarlyB  – (7 februari 2010 om 07:42)  

Oh.My.Gods looks brilliant and I love the cover. I'm sure it'll be great. Hope you enjoy them both.
x

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Luisa at Chicklish  – (7 februari 2010 om 07:54)  

I really want to read Oh My Gods - it looks fantastic! Happy reading!

Lea  – (7 februari 2010 om 08:28)  

Great books! I love the cover for Oh. My. Gods. Hope you enjoy them both! :)

PolishOutlander  – (7 februari 2010 om 08:36)  

Ooooo!The Green Bronze Mirror sounds like a fun read! Happy reading!

Sarah  – (7 februari 2010 om 12:30)  

These both look good - I'll be looking forward to your reviews :o)

Mel (He Followed Me Home)  – (7 februari 2010 om 13:26)  

Oh.My.Gods is on my wishlist, I've heard many great things about this one!

Happy reading,
Mel

Rebecca  – (7 februari 2010 om 13:27)  

Great books you got this week. They both look sooo good. Hope you enjoy reading both your books.

Jenny N.  – (7 februari 2010 om 16:22)  

I havent read either of these books yet but The Green Bronze Mirror reminds me of a book I'm currently reading that deals with time travelling. Happy Reading!

Faye  – (7 februari 2010 om 16:56)  

awesome book! I have 2 read that one! Hope u enjoy it! Happy reading!

inthehammockblog  – (7 februari 2010 om 20:51)  

Oh my gods looks really good! Congrats on the contest!!!

Shweta  – (8 februari 2010 om 05:14)  

Oh My Gods is a great book. Loads of fun and a funny , witty female version of Percy Jackson minus the whole evil Kronos thing :) I am sure you will like it

Esme  – (8 februari 2010 om 06:49)  

I like the cover of Oh My Gods. I have never heard of your other books. Happy Reading.

Lauren  – (9 februari 2010 om 17:16)  

Oooh, Oh My Gods! I really want to read that one. Happy reading. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP