It's Monday


Read Last Week:
Ondine: The Summer of Shambles by E.J.McKenna
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
The Devouring by Simon Holt

Reading:
The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampires Tales of Blood and Desire by 13 different writers
The Nation by Terry Pratchett p. 250

Waiting To Be Read:
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
Soulless by Gail Carriger
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad

Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: Ondine: The Summer of Shambles by E.J.McKenna
Enjoyable but not the greatest read: None, all where great!

This fun meme is hosted by bookjourney!

Melissa  – (8 februari 2010 om 06:37)  

I really want to read The Luxe! I love the cover :)

Andrea  – (8 februari 2010 om 06:46)  

Looks like you have some great books coming up. I love The Luxe series and I have My Soul to Take on my list too.


I have an award for you here.

Sarah  – (8 februari 2010 om 06:57)  

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed all your books :)

Lydia  – (8 februari 2010 om 07:22)  

Soulless was a great, fun read! I have The Luxe on my list simply because of the cover.. it's gorgeous!

Book Snob  – (8 februari 2010 om 08:14)  

I love the Luxe series and I really want to read Souless and the Devouring! Great books this week. And I really like your It's monday picture. Mind it I use it to for the Monday meme??

Nina  – (8 februari 2010 om 08:20)  

Andrea: I love awards! :) Thank you for thinking of me!

Juju: Thanks, though I didn't made it and all the credit goes to MirrorCradle!

Book Snob: yeah, no problem.

alitareads  – (8 februari 2010 om 09:47)  

Looks like you have some really fun books coming up! The Luxe series looks great!

Serpentine Librarian  – (8 februari 2010 om 10:44)  

Great books! Eternal Kiss is a lot of fun, I love being able to read so many authors' stories in one book!

Cathy Ikeda  – (8 februari 2010 om 11:56)  

I just read your review of Onding: The Summer of Shambles and I'm intrigued. Sounds like something my students will enjoy. Thanks.

Jennifer  – (8 februari 2010 om 12:30)  

It looks as though you had one fantastic week of reading and another lined up. Enjoy! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (8 februari 2010 om 12:58)  

You have some really good reads last week and lined up for this week. Enjoy whats next!

Sarah  – (8 februari 2010 om 14:08)  

How are you finding Nation? I really loved that one :o) Hope you have a great week!

Melissa  – (8 februari 2010 om 18:53)  

Oh I have Soulless on my TBR as well! Sounds like a great one!

Teddyree  – (8 februari 2010 om 20:43)  

You have a great line-up of books, I've got My Soul to Take waiting patiently for me LOL. Just started following your blog, it's gorgeous. Totally love the owls :-)

Ceri  – (9 februari 2010 om 02:49)  

I hope you're enjoying The Eternal Kiss. I read that a few months ago. :)

I'm currently reading The Stand by Stephen King (so if anyone coughs or sneezes around me, I'm freaking out), and Guilt Trip by Anne Cassidy.

Shy  – (9 februari 2010 om 06:24)  

A very good line up for this week and am looking forward to hear what you think about Pratchett's book! I've never read any by him so I am thrilled to see if you like it.

I've also hear a lot of good stuffs about The Luxe series and am patiently waiting for my own copies to arrive. The cover sure looks lovely, don't you think??

Nina  – (9 februari 2010 om 06:33)  

Shy: I agree on the covers of Luxe, beautiful! And I am loving the book Nation! But I am hooked on Terry Pratchett books!

inthehammockblog  – (9 februari 2010 om 12:25)  

I love the illustration you used!! Great books too, of course :)

Becky  – (10 februari 2010 om 11:45)  

Lots of great books coming up!

Jennifer G.  – (11 februari 2010 om 01:14)  

Enjoy Soulless! I loved it! Enjoy your reading week!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP