Movie Review Coraline

Title : Coraline

Original Book Title: Coraline
Writer: Neil Gaiman

My feelings:


What are my thoughts about this movie?
J’adore le cinema. Ooh I loved it, yes indeed. When I read the book I pictured it just like that in my mind. Okay so the girl had black hair, not blue in my mind. But who really cares if the movie was such fun to watch. Coraline is voiced by Dakota Fanning, the mother by Teri Hatcher and the father by John Hodgman. I thought these where good choices, I love them all, even Teri! The house, the garden, the animations are all gorgeous and colourful. And when the other mother turns into the person she really is, very creepy!

If you have read the book you should really try and watch this movie, it’s beautiful!Also I do recommend the book if you have seen other movies by this director.
If you have no idea what this movie and book is about? Check out my review!

Adriana  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:00)  

This movie was really great. The ending with the other mother was so creepy, especially since those kinds of things always freak me out.

Michelle  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:00)  

I loved this movie as well. It was really well done and I loved the spooky feel to it. I haven't read though book although I probably should.

Nina  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:12)  

Adriana: I know what you mean, the other mother was way too creepy for my taste. :)

Michelle: You should try the book, it really is good!

Melissa  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:23)  

While I'm not the biggest fan of Dakota Fanning, I think I will check this out! Brilliant review! :)

Sarah  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:44)  

Great review - I've not seen this one but I'm going to have to check it out :o)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (26 februari 2010 om 07:47)  

This movie was so dark and creepy to me. I should try the book :)

Cleverly Inked  – (26 februari 2010 om 08:47)  

I love Dakota...I had no idea. Thanks

Heidi V  – (26 februari 2010 om 08:50)  

I just watched this one and I actually liked it, I wish I would have read the book, I'm going to have to keep my eye open for it. Thanks for the review...

Alayne  – (26 februari 2010 om 08:53)  

I tried to watch the movie but stopped. I now want to read the book instead. I have an award for you at The Crowded Leaf. Happy Friday!

Addicted Book Reader  – (26 februari 2010 om 08:55)  

I loved the book when I read as a little kid and even got my dad to read it because I loved it so much. We went to the movie and we both really liked it. I loved the music, and the animation so much!

Shweta  – (26 februari 2010 om 09:35)  

Need to watch this. Btw I loved the book. It was one of the best Neil Gaiman books I read.

Jessilyn  – (26 februari 2010 om 09:39)  

I love this Movie, my girls do to ;)
Great Review

Ceri  – (26 februari 2010 om 16:44)  

Ooh, gonna have to catch this one. :D

Melissa  – (26 februari 2010 om 21:01)  

I haven't seen this movie yet! I've been wanting to, but just haven't checked it out. Gotta put it on my movie list. Thanks for the reminder!

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (27 februari 2010 om 06:18)  

I've neither read the book nor seen the movie! BUT many of my students have loved both and I know I'll be watching and reading them in the future.

Becky  – (27 februari 2010 om 07:09)  

I'm with Jill! Great post.

hmsgofita  – (28 februari 2010 om 11:24)  

I really enjoyed the movie! It was creepy and weird and great!

....Petty Witter  – (1 maart 2010 om 03:16)  

I got this DVD for my birthday and cant wait to watch it. Thanks for the review - I'm now determined to buy a copy of the book.

mis(h)takes  – (3 maart 2010 om 13:53)  

I finally got to see this movie, yay for HBO re-runs =D I swooned, it was very good!

I have yet to read the book but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

wdebo  – (5 maart 2010 om 23:47)  

I loved the movie too!! V Creepy, just like the book, I remember reading it in fifth grade and not being able to sleep. But Coraline is just awesomeness!!

vvb32 reads  – (9 maart 2010 om 11:41)  

and i loved the cute mini costumes.
btw: you've been awarded ;-D
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/02/kreative-blogger-award.html

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP