Wow (15)

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Title: Changeless
Author: Gail Carriger
Out on: March, 2010


Alexia Tarabotti, the Lady Woolsey, awakens in the wee hours of the mid-afternoon to find her husband, who should be decently asleep like any normal werewolf, yelling at the top of his lungs. Then he disappears - leaving her to deal with a regiment of supernatural soldiers encamped on her doorstep, a plethora of exorcised ghosts, and an angry Queen Victoria.But Alexia is armed with her trusty parasol, the latest fashions, and an arsenal of biting civility. Even when her investigations take her to Scotland, the backwater of ugly waistcoats, she is prepared: upending werewolf pack dynamics as only the soulless can. She might even find time to track down her wayward husband, if she feels like it.

I have the first book in this series waiting for me on my bookpile! I cant wait to start reading it and read the second book. Just look at that wonderful cover.

Shweta  – (17 februari 2010 om 06:48)  

Soulless has been on my radar for quite sometime now. I am sure the sequel will be good too. I love the covers of both the books

Melissa  – (17 februari 2010 om 06:48)  

Oooooh this sounds so great! Good pick! :)

Silvia  – (17 februari 2010 om 07:02)  

I still have to read the first one but I've heard many positive things about this series^^

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile  – (17 februari 2010 om 07:06)  

I am loving the subtitle -- vampires, werewolves, and dirigibles. :-) Who can resist that combination?

Christina/Book Addict  – (17 februari 2010 om 07:50)  

That sounds like a great read! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the comment on my page!

hmsgofita  – (17 februari 2010 om 08:18)  

I can't wait to get my hands on the second book as well! I loved Soulless!

PolishOutlander  – (17 februari 2010 om 08:21)  

I have the first book waiting to be read too. I started it a while back but other stuff got in the way. It definitely sounds like a fun series.

Blodeuedd  – (17 februari 2010 om 08:46)  

Such a great cover :D
And book 1 was so much fun

Corrine  – (17 februari 2010 om 09:35)  

I haven't read the first book yet, but they are both on the wishlist. Great choice for this week. :)

Misty  – (17 februari 2010 om 10:25)  

I am going CRAZY waiting for this book. It comes out about a week after my birthday, so I am thinking it's going to be a birthday present to myself.

Miss Eliza  – (17 februari 2010 om 10:25)  

I don't want to wait any longer for book two, can it be here now?

Lauren  – (17 februari 2010 om 10:30)  

I love the sound of this series! I'll look forward to your review of Soulless too.

Serpentine Librarian  – (17 februari 2010 om 10:30)  

This sounds really good. I will definitely try to find book 1, so that I can be caught up by the time this one comes out!

YA Vampire Books  – (17 februari 2010 om 10:35)  

Love the cover!! This series look really good!

Lea  – (17 februari 2010 om 13:33)  

I really need to pick up Soulless, because this sounds awesome!!!

Ladybug  – (17 februari 2010 om 13:37)  

I hope you enjoy Soulles, I really liked it! Alexia is such a great heroin =)

My choice for todays WoW post is a book called The Thief Taker's Apprentice.

Melissa  – (17 februari 2010 om 14:37)  

I'm with you... I have the first waiting for me to get to it, and I already want the second! We are such book-a-holics. :)

chelleyreads  – (17 februari 2010 om 17:37)  

i've been wanting to read the first book in this series! i love the covers on these books. great pick :)

inthehammockblog  – (17 februari 2010 om 19:39)  

I definitely want to read this!! Even though I haven't read Soulless yet, I want to!

Lizzy  – (17 februari 2010 om 19:46)  

I still haven't read Soulless, but I love the covers for these books. This one is definitely on my TBR list. Great pick.

Book Monster  – (17 februari 2010 om 21:22)  

Looks cool, haven't read the first one but love this cover.

Mary Ann DeBorde  – (18 februari 2010 om 08:26)  

Hi Nina :) I'm dropping by from vvb32 to wish you a belated Happy Valentine's Day and visit your blog ... omg ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable owls (am an owl nut here), so cute =D

btw - the covers for this series are wonderful, I haven't had the opportunity to read Soulless yet, but it is way up there on my want list.

So many yummy books, so little time ... LOL

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (18 februari 2010 om 12:03)  

I love this cover ! Everytime I see it my eyes enjoy themselves. :)

You've got something awaiting you here ! Your owls will enjoy it too !

Becky  – (18 februari 2010 om 12:38)  

I know this series is really popular. Hope you enjoy the first book!

Shy  – (19 februari 2010 om 05:51)  

I'm thinking of getting the first book as I heard that it is funny! BTW - do you notice that you can preorder Changeless at Book Depository for only $5.24?? I think I'm going to buy both from them as I cannot even find the first book in Malaysia!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP