Busy..Busy

Just a quick update by moi! I am so busy at the moment with learning, writing essays and my internship that this week and probably the next will be so busy that I don’t have lots of time to blog. I did finished reading Cracked up to be, so my review will be up shortly. For now wish me luck and I hope I can return to blogging ASAP!

Nina

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill)  – (11 maart 2010 om 04:32)  

Seems like we all are busy nowadays ! It's that time of the year ! Good luck with everything ! :)

Nina  – (11 maart 2010 om 04:43)  

Thank you Charlotte, and you to with the moving and company! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (11 maart 2010 om 06:02)  

No worry darling! :) We'll be here :) Good luck

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (11 maart 2010 om 14:33)  

Good luck with everything and I hope to see you back soon! :D

Melissa  – (11 maart 2010 om 15:44)  

busy sometimes is a good thing. Just make sure you take care of yourself!

Nina  – (13 maart 2010 om 04:33)  

Thank you for your kind words and hopefully after the next week is over I have more free time. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP