It's Monday

I haven't done a 'It's Monday' post for a while now, so here it goes:

This fun meme is hosted by bookjourney!

Read Last Week:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P. Jones
Cat Sitter Series: Mystery of the Siamese by Teresa Ives Lilly
Reading:
Oeroeg by Helle S. Haasse

Waiting To Be Read:
Swift as Desire by Laura Esquivel

Enjoyable but not the greatest read: None, they where all great!
Highest ‘My Feelings’ Rating: The Thornthwaite Inheritance by Gareth P. Jones

Melissa  – (22 maart 2010 om 07:08)  

I can't wait to read all your new reviews! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (22 maart 2010 om 07:37)  

I LOVE how you organized this! Cutie cutie cutie with super cutie graphics :) Bravo darling! Bravo!

Jan von Harz  – (22 maart 2010 om 10:21)  

The Thornthwaite Inheritance sound very interesting Hope this week is a great reading week.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (22 maart 2010 om 10:47)  

Great books, going to check out the reviews I haven't seen yet :)

Nina  – (22 maart 2010 om 11:34)  

Melissa: Thank you, I almost finished Oeroeg. It's very good.

Juju: ah, that's so sweet. Thank you!

Blodeuedd: You too!

Jan von Harz: The book was very funny and suspenseful. I wanted to read the book for a long time now and just decided to buy it. It's really worth it.

Carrie: Thank you for checking out the reviews. :)

brizmus: They are, arent they!? :)

hmsgofita  – (22 maart 2010 om 11:55)  

These sound like interesting books...I'll have to look into some of them.

alitareads  – (22 maart 2010 om 12:11)  

I really do need to read Wuthering Heights at some point. I'm going to check out your review of it. Happy reading :)

Lydia  – (22 maart 2010 om 14:58)  

I have yet to read Wuthering Heights. I'm kind of dreading it =(

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/21/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13/

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (22 maart 2010 om 15:19)  

I tried Wuthering Heights once in college. I believe I read the whole thing and understood about half of it!

And a question! - where did you get the graphic of the little owl reading???????? I LOVE IT! Do you mind if I save a copy on my computer to use?

Sheila (Bookjourney)  – (22 maart 2010 om 15:30)  

You have some fun titles there! Enjoy your books this week! :)

Melissa  – (22 maart 2010 om 15:59)  

I'm glad you have been liking the choices! I love it when you don't have a bad book in the pile.

Christina T  – (22 maart 2010 om 16:49)  

I enjoyed your reviews of Wuthering Heights and the Thornthwaite Inheritance. I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

Sarah  – (22 maart 2010 om 16:59)  

I'm glad you enjoyed your books last week & hope you have a fab week this week :o)

Mel (He Followed Me Home)  – (22 maart 2010 om 17:28)  

another one with Wuthering Heights on my 'to read one day' list! Happy reading :)

Jenny N.  – (22 maart 2010 om 18:42)  

Really need to read Withering Heights. Will check out your review. Have a great reading week :D

Jennifer G.  – (23 maart 2010 om 03:54)  

I did not like Wuthering Heights, but I was awfully young when I read it. I should try it again sometime. I'm glad you like it! Enjoy your books!

notinthepink.com  – (24 maart 2010 om 17:14)  

Oooh, Wuthering Heights. <3 I love it.

notinthepink.com  – (24 maart 2010 om 18:55)  

I tagged you in a meme on my blog, btw. :)

~~~

Ceri

Shantal  – (25 maart 2010 om 20:35)  

Hi!! , just to let you know: I passed a couple awards over to youhere :)

Shy  – (27 maart 2010 om 13:17)  

I just read your review on The Thornthwaite Inheritance and it indeed sounds like a fun, entertaining read! Absolutely love the cover. Looks so funny *lol*

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP