Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

United States - The Netherlands

Both of the covers are just okay for me. If the US cover had somehow the girl from the Dutch cover in it, I probably would like the cover way much more. What I don't like of the Dutch cover are the squares behind the title. They could have filled the space with items of the US one.
But what I do like of the Dutch cover is the girl and the brush.
I somehow miss something at the US cover, but also on the Dutch cover. If I had to choose, I probably pick the US cover.

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Shweta  – (7 april 2010 om 08:15)  

I think I like them both. :) How can I choose ? :)

Andrea  – (7 april 2010 om 08:39)  

Both are very cute. I'd say the US maybe?

Ladybug  – (7 april 2010 om 09:42)  

The Dutch cover was supercool! I like them both :)

YA Vampire Books  – (7 april 2010 om 10:13)  

This is probably a US win for me :)
I'm amazed with the amount of new books being translated into dutch! Here in Sweden only the biggest series (like the Hunger Games & House of Night)are being translated into Swedish, and that usually takes months :(

Melissa  – (7 april 2010 om 11:06)  

I'd say the Dutch cover. It gives it a bit more personality.

Blodeuedd  – (7 april 2010 om 11:12)  

The squares kind of ruined it for me too

Becky  – (7 april 2010 om 11:30)  

The Dutch one for me. It looks like it has a bit more sparkle and magic to it.

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (7 april 2010 om 14:20)  

The Dutch cover isn't bad, but I think I'd still go with the US one, it's just cuter. :)

Christina/Book Addict  – (7 april 2010 om 17:07)  

They are both really cute, but I prefer the Dutch one!

Jill of The O.W.L.  – (7 april 2010 om 18:35)  

US one. The other one looks a bit cheesy to me.

Lizzy  – (7 april 2010 om 18:47)  

Both are cute, but I think I'd pick the Dutch cover. It actually has a person on the cover, which I prefer

vvb32 reads  – (9 april 2010 om 14:37)  

US for me. cos of the pink ;-D

Michelle  – (14 april 2010 om 07:05)  

US for me too. The Dutch cover uses the same girl that's on the TMI cover. I'm a nerd, I know haha. ;)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP