I’ve Been Watching…


*I’ve Been Watching is a new meme, twice a month on Saturdays.
Robin Hood and I’m loving it. Or actually I’m loving him. For a while I have the first season on DVD, but never got the time to enjoy it. I have watched the first and the two other seasons on the telly when it aired on BBC, and was immediately hooked on it. So this week I decided it was time to have a Robin Hood week and everyday I watched two or three episodes. At college I had the whole time the opening song in my head and I annoyed everyone with my retellings of the episodes I loved way too much! Anyway, give me Richard Armitage in skinny pants and Jonas smile everyday and I’m in heaven. Hurry up delivery men I want to watch season TWO!

Kelsey  – (24 april 2010 om 06:37)  

This sounds good! I really like this meme, looking forward to your future posts :)

Blodeuedd  – (24 april 2010 om 07:03)  

Oh oh oh, don't even get me started on Robin Hood, Richard Armitage in leather makes me melt into a puddle of drool ;)

dArLyN  – (24 april 2010 om 08:01)  

Robin Hood?Wow..nice pick Nina. I've never watch Robin Hood but i love the story =)

PolishOutlander  – (24 april 2010 om 08:39)  

I've been meaning to watch this series for awhile. It sound so good. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Milli  – (24 april 2010 om 09:50)  

Robin hood = pure awesomeness!

Daphne  – (24 april 2010 om 10:31)  

We recently finished watching the third season - we love the show. The last I heard, a fourth season hasn't been approved yet. Bummer...

Justine  – (24 april 2010 om 12:26)  

Interesting. I should watch this!

And I like this meme :) I'm currently watching a tv show from the very beginning. Do you mind if I join in the meme? :)

MARIA GRAZIA  – (24 april 2010 om 12:33)  

Season 2 is the very best among the three! The third ... well the third ... oh, I can't think about it! I'm still mourning!

Jenny N.  – (24 april 2010 om 18:31)  

I fell in love with Richard Armitage after watching North and South. I only watch the Robin Hood scenes with Richard in them and especially love the ones in season 2 with him and Maid Marian.

brizmus  – (24 april 2010 om 20:48)  

Sounds awesome - I'd never heard of it, but I'm thinking I'll be checking it out~

vvb32 reads  – (24 april 2010 om 21:10)  

he's a cutie. i've been meaning to watch this version. have you been watching the merlin series - ya version?

Nina  – (25 april 2010 om 08:40)  

Justine: No problem, I would love others to join this meme! :)

MARIA GRAZIA: I know, the third season is so sad! I was crying at the end!

Jenny N.: Me too, I loved him in North and South. He was too dreamy!

vvb32 reads: I only saw two or three episodes and I enjoyed it. Unfortunaly I couldn't keep up with the show, I had to work on the days they aired it. But I really want to buy the dvd's. :)

Sarah (Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo)  – (25 april 2010 om 09:04)  

what?!?! I had no idea BBC had a robin hood series!!! How did I not know this?!?! I must go watch this online!! haha thanks for the very informing post Nina :)

Audrey; (AyC)  – (25 april 2010 om 09:40)  

Haha, ditto on Sarah..say what?? Why wasnt I informed?!
I love Robin Hood, and I'll bet a series would be awesome. thanks for sharing, this looks like such a fun meme (to a tv addict, lol) :D

Lauren  – (25 april 2010 om 10:13)  

I've never watched this series but I think I just may check it out because you make it sound like so much fun. Oh, and great meme idea, by the way! :)

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write  – (25 april 2010 om 10:19)  

This was a great series and we loved it. But did it end after season 2? It never came on again. I'll check Netflix. Thanks for the reminder and enjoy!

Nina  – (25 april 2010 om 10:26)  

Sarah and Audrey: I don't know if you can watch them online, but if you find a link to see it I'm sure you are going to LOVE it. :)

Lauren: Thank you and the show is really, really good!!

YA Vampire Books  – (25 april 2010 om 11:21)  

ooh I want to watch this series too! Have to check if it's on air here ;)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (25 april 2010 om 11:52)  

This show looks great!! Do they play it in the US?

Melissa  – (25 april 2010 om 12:17)  

I've been wanting to watch this one, but I keep missing it on the BBC America channel here. I'll have to see if the site has the program!

Lizzy  – (25 april 2010 om 19:51)  

I really enjoyed the first two seasons, but couldn't get in to season 3. Instead, I've been watching Merlin, which is also fun. Enjoy!

....Petty Witter  – (26 april 2010 om 03:20)  

So annoying (for others) when you get a song stuck in your head. Not a series I watched, I love the film Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves though.

hmsgofita  – (28 april 2010 om 21:26)  

I've heard about this one! I'll have to add it to my netflix queue!

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP