Mary Poppins


Saturday I went with my older sisters to the musical Mary Poppins! The show was in Scheveningen, Den Hague. It’s a beautiful small town nearby the sea. When we arrived at Scheveningen we had a quick lunch together. My sister asks me if I have my glasses with me, so I look in my purse and I totally forgot to put them in there. Bummer! So when it was time to start walking to the theatre, I was hoping the whole time we had seats nearby the stage. Otherwise I would have only enjoyed the music. The seats we had where fantastic, we where seating at the second row. My sister had bought first class tickets, I was so glad that I could see the show perfectly.
The show was fantastic. We had the original cast and they where fabulous. The songs that they played where fun and entertaining. Noortje who played Mary Poppins was great, she was a really good Mary Poppins. Also the décor was awesome. I could go on and on how great it was. but that wouldn’t be that much fun for you. So I leave you all with the Dutch song ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidasties’.



Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (19 april 2010 om 03:43)  

Oooh, that's awesome!! I'm jealous!! Second row??? Wow!! I'm glad you had a great time :)

brizmus  – (19 april 2010 om 04:22)  

Mary Poppins the musical! I am SO jealous! Sounds awesome!

Christina/Book Addict  – (19 april 2010 om 05:43)  

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

Addicted Book Reader  – (19 april 2010 om 13:16)  

Wow, looks like the show was amazing! I just watched Mary Poppins the Disney movie on Easter : ) I just read your comment about the Private series, and I totally agree. It is an awesome series, and that really sucks that they haven't been translated into Dutch for you yet : (

Milli  – (19 april 2010 om 14:20)  

Mary Poppins was my favourite when I was a kid! I still sing supercalifragilisticespialadocious all the time...

PolishOutlander  – (20 april 2010 om 09:22)  

How fun! I saw the musical earlier this year too. Always loved Mary Poppins. So glad to hear that you got to see it! Thanks for sharing!

YA Vampire Books  – (20 april 2010 om 09:31)  

Sounds like you had a fabulous time! I've never been to a musical, but it sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Lily Child  – (23 april 2010 om 20:45)  

Aw! This sounds like so much fun! I am so glad you got great seats! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP