Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


United States - The Netherlands

The United States cover looks so peaceful and like a book I would enjoy during the Summer. When I look at the Dutch cover I think about something magical, even paranormal. This time I will choose the United States cover, because of it's simplicity.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Blodeuedd  – (5 mei 2010 om 04:52)  

This time I can't choose. The US is simplistic and pretty but the Dutch one is cool

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (5 mei 2010 om 06:32)  

Hmm, I think I like the Dutch one better. It kind of depends on what the book is about, I hadn't heard of this one before :)

PolishOutlander  – (5 mei 2010 om 06:56)  

I think I'd go for the Dutch cover, it looks more intense.

brizmus  – (5 mei 2010 om 06:57)  

I've never heard of this book, but I love both of the covers and am now thinking I woudl love to read it!

Darlyn  – (5 mei 2010 om 07:24)  

I love the Netherlands!

Ria- The Beaucoup Review book blog.  – (5 mei 2010 om 08:36)  

Although I like the dutch cover, I think I would go for the USA one- because of its simplicity and peacefulness [as you said (:] xxx

Michelle  – (5 mei 2010 om 08:59)  

The Dutch is cool but I prefer the US one. I like its simplicity. :)

Sullivan McPig  – (5 mei 2010 om 09:53)  

Not knowing what the book is about, I'd pick up the dutch cover sooner as it tells a story that I want to know more about. The US cover is pretty, but just flowers, so doesn't call out to me.

Jenny N.  – (5 mei 2010 om 10:06)  

I'd pick the US cover too. The use of the lighting really catches my eye.

Kris (Voracious YAppetite)  – (5 mei 2010 om 10:08)  

I read the blurb for this book on Amazon, and although it sounds like the Dutch cover goes with the theme, I prefer the US one because of the reasons you stated, as well as the fact that I don't care for model's faces on book covers. :D

Melissa  – (5 mei 2010 om 11:22)  

I'd say the US cover, but I'd like the Dutch cover more if it was tweaked a bit.

hmsgofita  – (5 mei 2010 om 12:16)  

I also like the US version. The Dutch one looks a little hokey to me, IMO.

Kelsey  – (5 mei 2010 om 13:50)  

I really like both, but the US one just looks so perfect and colorful. I really need to get a copy of this!

Addicted Book Reader  – (5 mei 2010 om 14:39)  

Umm I like parts of each but not really each whole cover. I think the US is little better than the Dutch because like you said it's summer like and simple.

vvb32 reads  – (5 mei 2010 om 16:45)  

the dutch one is interesting because of the bugs. wonder what they are not really butterfly or dragonfly shape. but bug shape.

Christina/Book Addict  – (5 mei 2010 om 17:30)  

I agree; the US one is more my style and definitely perfect for the spring/summer!

Nikki-ann  – (9 mei 2010 om 06:56)  

I'd choose the US cover too. It's simple and catches my eye more. :)

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (9 mei 2010 om 11:35)  

The Dutch book looks cool, but the US one drew my focus first. US.

YA Vampire Books  – (19 mei 2010 om 03:58)  

The dutch cover is more dramatic, wether the US cover is more beautiful. So I would pick the cover that fits the story best! :P

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP