In My Mailbox (21)

Every sunday or saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The Book that I BOUGHT is:

- Ash by Malinda Lo

The Book that I Borrowed is:
- Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins

The above book is borrowed at the local library.

Ash by Malinda Lo
I need to read something with a sweet fairy tale ending, so hopefully this one is going to deliver that. Looking forward diving into this book.

Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins
How about that title? I know! Sounds like a lot of drama is in this book. I haven’t read any books written by Jackie Collins, but I heard that her books are HOT.

Lauren  – (9 mei 2010 om 03:24)  

I *love* Ash, I really do. It's so magical and beautifully written. Hope you enjoy it!

....Petty Witter  – (9 mei 2010 om 03:26)  

Ash looks amazing - the cover reminds me of Alice In Wonderlad.

Not a huge JC fan, I have read some of her books but to be honest found them all to be pretty much of a sameness. I'll be interested to read your views though.

Sullivan McPig  – (9 mei 2010 om 04:46)  

Ash looks like something I should check out!

Chas @ LLL in the 808  – (9 mei 2010 om 04:50)  

Wow!! That cover for Ash is gorgeous!!

Enjoy your reads!
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-17.html

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (9 mei 2010 om 07:41)  

I have a copy of PLBG, can't wait to read it! And OMG, that Ash cover is breathtakingly beautiful! O_o

Christina/Book Addict  – (9 mei 2010 om 07:44)  

Ash looks really good! I look forward to your review! Enjoy your books this week!

laughingstars.net  – (9 mei 2010 om 07:48)  

I love the picture in your header! And I've heard good things about Ash. I hope you enjoy it as much as other readers have.

Serpentine Librarian  – (9 mei 2010 om 07:53)  

Wow, that cover for Ash is amazing! Hope you enjoy your books this week.

RaĆ­la  – (9 mei 2010 om 07:58)  

Oh, the cover of Ash is so SHINY! Loved it. Enjoy!

Milli  – (9 mei 2010 om 09:32)  

The Ash cover looks gorgeous!

fredamans  – (9 mei 2010 om 09:36)  

Happy reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/malbox-weekly.html

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (9 mei 2010 om 09:53)  

Ash looks so good! Can't wait to hear what you think of the jackie collins book, i've never read anything by her.

Jenny N.  – (9 mei 2010 om 10:44)  

Such pretty covers, enjoy the books.

blueicegal  – (9 mei 2010 om 10:56)  
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
blueicegal  – (9 mei 2010 om 11:00)  

Nina! you have a award @ my blog :D

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (9 mei 2010 om 11:32)  

Those covers are gorgeous! I can't wait to see your reviews :)

pirate penguin  – (9 mei 2010 om 18:20)  

I have Ash too! It's been waiting for me for a while now xD I love the cover of your copy though-so shiny! PLRB looks good-I saw it reviewed on another friend's site and it got a good rating :) I didn't know you watched Being Erica!! That show is amazing! I'm so glad I found it one day... I hope she ends up with Kai. They're so good together<3

I hope you finished that paper!! I've been having trouble with my papers too since I get so distracted by blogging...it's tough but I think about all the wrinkles I'm saving myself from getting (from the stress I get for leaving everything last minute! Horrible thing to do.)

Oh, and I read your review for The Summoning. I'm so glad you loved the book! The sequel gets even betterrr.

Anna ♥  – (9 mei 2010 om 19:54)  

The cover for Ash is breathtaking! The rainbow shimmery colors are gorgeous. :D I love fairy tales too, I hope it delivers for you, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Happy reading!

Kris (Voracious YAppetite)  – (9 mei 2010 om 20:35)  

Oh wow what a beautiful cover for Ash! I've had a copy of the book sitting on my desk for two months now and still haven't finished it. I will soon, though! The title of JC's book alone is enough to catch my eye. Hmm I might have to check it out sometime! Have a great week Nina!

Darlyn  – (10 mei 2010 om 04:31)  

The one Poor little bitch girl attracts me =)

Alayne  – (10 mei 2010 om 06:39)  

Ash has such a pretty cover! Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

B.A.M. Book Reviews  – (10 mei 2010 om 07:48)  

I love the pictures you took of those books!!! They both look awesome :)

-Briana

Sarah  – (11 mei 2010 om 16:44)  

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of Ash - I love the cover! I hope you're having a fab week :o)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP