In My Mailbox (22)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The Books that I RECEIVED are:
- Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani (Luisa Playa)
- Split By a kiss by Luisa Playa (Luisa Playa)
- Swapped By a Kiss by Luisa Playa (Luisa Playa)
- Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh (Harper Collins Publishers)
- Sudden Death by Nick Hale (Harper Collins Publishers)
- Jungle Kill by Jim Eldridge (Harper Collins Publishers)
- The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn (Netgalley)
- The Mermaid’s Mirror by L.K. Madigan (Netgalley)

The Books that I BOUGHT are:
- The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler
- The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

The Book that I Borrowed is:
- The Wild Things by Dave Eggers

The above book is borrowed at the local library.
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani/Split by a Kiss & Swapped by a Kiss by Luisa Playa
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the amazing Luisa Playa for sending me such awesome, cute books! I already read Viola in Reel Life and it was adorable, just like the cover. Thank you so much, I am just in awe that you did that for me.

Jungle Kill by Jim Eldridge, Sudden Death by Nick Hale & Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh
Okay, so I never ever gotten a book in the mail to review for a publisher. So you can guess my surprise when I received a package with books from Harper Collins UK. They have surprised me with these awesome books that I cannot wait to read. So a huge thank you to Harper Collins too!

Me so happy!

Mary  – (31 mei 2010 om 06:28)  

Wow! Great mailbox list. Enjoy : )

Blodeuedd  – (31 mei 2010 om 06:36)  

Wow, awesome mailbox for you :D

Christina T  – (31 mei 2010 om 09:27)  

Lots of interesting books. Split By A Kiss and Swapped By A Kiss sound like fun stories.

Have a great week!

fredamans  – (31 mei 2010 om 09:30)  

Awesome week for books!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-weekly_30.html

Luisa Plaja  – (31 mei 2010 om 15:25)  

You're welcome! Great to see all the books you got this week. Happy reading!

Melissa  – (31 mei 2010 om 21:19)  

Nice book list! Happy reading!

YA Vampire Books  – (8 juni 2010 om 02:37)  

Awesome bunch! Enjoy them all!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP