In My Mailbox (23)

Every Sunday or Saturday (depends on how I feel) I will show you the books that I bought, received or borrowed! This meme/idea is hosted by TheStorySiren.

The Books that I RECEIVED are:
-Zan-Gah, A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shichkman (Earthshaker Books)
-Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shichkman (Earthshaker Books)

And from my mentor I got:
-My Double Life by Janette Rallison (Lenore)
-The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter (Lenore)
-The Body Finder (Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting(Lenore)
I also got with these books a lot of bookmarks and a hairclip. Thank you so much Lenore, they put a big smile on my face when I arrived home from Gent. Thank you!

The Book that I BOUGHT is:
-Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

The Book that I WON is:
-Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick (Jenny)
Thank you Jenny for letting the contest be international, I am looking forward reading it.

Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure & the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shichkman
When Bonnie of Earthshaker Books asked me to review these books I willingly said ‘yes’. I only read a textbook from college about prehistoric life and as it is not my favourite subject I am interesting if I find it more interesting with these books. I already read the first book and I liked it. The review is coming very soon.
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
I bought Wintergirls, just because I heard such amazing things about it. I don’t know when I want to read this, it is very serious and deep, so I think I will wait when the exams are over and I have a lot of more free time. Though I can’t wait to start.


My Double Life by Janette Rallison
Lauren mentioned in her review that it got a happy ending, so I am definitely looking forward reading this. I haven’t started it yet, but it’s on top of the other books! Happy endings are my favourites.

The Snowball Effect and The Body Finder also sound amazing. I am in aaaaw that I got those books from Lenore and I can't wait to dive into them. :)

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (21 juni 2010 om 10:01)  

Awesome books + swag! Wintergirls is wonderful, and I've heard nothing but praises for The Body Finder

Hope you enjoy them all, Nina! :)

Darlyn  – (21 juni 2010 om 10:02)  

I really want to read Hush, Hush! So jealous so many new books you have this week ;p

Jenn (Books At Midnight)  – (21 juni 2010 om 10:04)  

Agree on the awesome books and swag! Lenore is so sweet. And Wintergirls is AWESOME. The Body Finder is good too. Happy reading! :D

Bookalicious Ramblings  – (21 juni 2010 om 10:56)  

Awesome books, especially WINTERGIRLS - I hope you enjoy it as I absolutely adored it, it was my favourite book of 2010! Can't wait for your review! :)

Blueicegal ♥  – (21 juni 2010 om 10:57)  

heyy Nina!looks like you had a fantastic week enjoy! :)

Shweta  – (21 juni 2010 om 11:01)  

Wonderful mailbox :) WOuld love to hear your thoughts on Zan Gah..

Jenny N.  – (21 juni 2010 om 11:10)  

Great mailbox, you got some great books and look at all that swag. Happy reading.

Christina/Book Addict  – (21 juni 2010 om 12:07)  

I really enjoyed Hush, Hush and I LOVED The Body Finder. I haven't read Wintergirls, but I've heard good things. I'll keep my eye out for your review. I hope you enjoy all your books!

Blodeuedd  – (21 juni 2010 om 12:42)  

Some cool looking swag there :D
Enjoy it all

vvb32 reads  – (21 juni 2010 om 15:54)  

i have hush hush and haven't read it yet. i just like looking at the cover for now. wintergirls, i hear, is really good.

Kathrin  – (22 juni 2010 om 01:25)  

You got some great books this week, Nina! Have fun reading them! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Wintergirls and The Snowball Effect.
hush, hush is on my Mt. TBR as well...
Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

notinthepink.com  – (22 juni 2010 om 08:45)  

Oooh, Hush, Hush has been on my wishlist forever. <3 You've got a great selection of books there. :D

~*~*~

Ceri

YA Vampire Books  – (22 juni 2010 om 10:08)  

Oh great books! Hope you enjoy them!

Melissa  – (22 juni 2010 om 10:09)  

Wonderful mailbox! I'm wanting to read Hush, Hush and the Body Finder. Enjoy!!

Addicted Book Reader  – (27 juni 2010 om 15:32)  

Wow nice books! Your mentor gave you some amazing good books : ) Enjoy!

Jamie  – (29 juni 2010 om 14:33)  

I've been dying to read Hush, Hush!! Can't wait to see your review!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP