International Contest

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED.

So Monday 14th of June till Friday the 18th I will be on a excursion in Belgium. I am going with the students of my class and some teachers to Gent. The plan is to visit a lot of museums, learn about the history of the city and have a lot of fun. Yes we do have some free time! Three years ago I went to Antwerp, a big city in Belgium but I never been to Gent, so I’m pretty excited. I will make a lot of photo’s and when I’m back I will tell you all about the trip. This means that I will be missing in action this week and am not able to post any comments or posts. Sorry, but you have to miss ‘Dutch Covers’ this week. Promise I will make it up to you. How about right now!

You can WIN this fantastic, cute, adorable pink book called Kisses for Lula.
Nina, please tell us what’s the book about.


Well here’s the description:
This title features the hilarious twisting-turning plots and ludicrous escapades of a brand new star, Lula Bird! Lula Bird is gorgeous, funny and dreading her birthday because you can't turn 16 if you've never been kissed...So why does every boy in Hambledon run a mile the second she bats her eyelids? The fact is, they fear for their lives. Rumour has it Lula's been jinxed! And it's not as if that's her only problem: Lula thinks she has a stalker, her dad keeps sneaking out at night with a lady's handbag, and a mysterious theft is threatening to bring the town to its knees...

If that isn’t enough to convince you to enter this contest read my review here.

The rules:
- It’s international so everyone can enter
- The contest runs from today till the 9th of July
- Just fill out this form and you will be entered to win this book

How to get extra entries:
6 for old follower
4 for new follower
2 for tweeting, posting about it or put it on your sidebar, leave link
2 for leaving a comment on my review for this book

Good luck to you all and I’ll be back next Saturday!
Also if the form doesn’t work properly, you can e-mail me at Nina.happyendings@yahoo.co.uk Put your email and extra entries in it.
Or just comment on this post! No worries.

sRy_  – (12 juni 2010 om 13:13)  

thank you very much for make it international :)

sRy_  – (12 juni 2010 om 13:20)  

http://twitter.com/sRy_/status/16027471421

Blueicegal ♥  – (12 juni 2010 om 15:04)  

Thanks for the great contest Nina!

tweeted here http://twitter.com/blueicefiesta

commented on review here :)

http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2010/06/kisses-for-lula-by-samantha-mackintosh.html

Darlyn  – (12 juni 2010 om 20:36)  

Sweet!Thanks for the contest Nina!

i tweeted here http://twitter.com/darlyn5/status/16048440408

Thanks!

grace  – (12 juni 2010 om 22:35)  

Thanks for this giveaway and for making it international! ^^

....Petty Witter  – (13 juni 2010 om 04:35)  

A giveaway and international as well, thanks Nina. Unble to access any form I'm leaving my comments here. An old follower, sorry I don't Twitter, I'd love to receieve Kisses For Lula. PS Have a great trip.

notinthepink.com  – (14 juni 2010 om 03:11)  

I'd love to enter this. Thanks for making it international. So many contests are (understandably) constricted to one country.

My Tweet is here btw: http://twitter.com/ceripadley/status/16136671612

~*~*~

Ceri

Myrna Foster  – (14 juni 2010 om 17:31)  

Thanks for the contest, Nina!

YA Vampire Books  – (15 juni 2010 om 03:32)  

Awesome contest! Thank you! I bloggeed about it here: http://yavampirebooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/contests-around-blogosphere.html

Lauren  – (16 juni 2010 om 16:13)  

Thanks so much for making it international! It sounds like such a cute book, so I'm hoping I win. :)

Haku  – (24 juni 2010 om 16:19)  

Hi thanks for the chance, hope win!, enter me please I filled out the form. Greetings!

Cass  – (3 juli 2010 om 02:18)  

Hey, awesome contest! Tweeted: http://twitter.com/cc9309/status/17637465669 Thanks for making this international. The book looks like a fun read! I'd love to read it. :)

Sena  – (7 juli 2010 om 01:39)  

My tweet link (didn't find a blank to leave the link in): http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2010/06/international-contest.html

sena.sagani [at]gmail[dot]com

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP