Bonjour!

My name is Nina and I live in a little country called the Netherlands.

I’m a History teacher, who loves to travel and the obvious, loves to read. I'm addicted to books and pretty much everything that shines.

I’m obsessed with the rock & roll fashion style and own more than 6 black and white t-shirts with prints on it from the 80’s!

Paranormal and dramalicious reads are my favourites. Curling up in bed with a hot cup of tea and a good book is one of my favourite things to do.

I was born in January, so I am a Capricorn. According to astrology websites I’m ambitious, disciplined, practical, patient, humorous and reserved.

My blog is called J’adore Happy Endings, because Happy Endings is what we need in life!

If you have any questions or just want to say hello you can e-mail me at:
nina.happyendings@yahoo.co.uk.

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Review Policy

I would love to read and review your books! The books that I’m interesting in are at the moment young adult and middle grade books. I don’t stick with one genre, I love to read contemporary, dystopian, fantasy, fairy tale, paranormal and historical fiction. Really everything!

My rating system:
5 hearts – Super duper wow
4 hearts – Good stuff
3 hearts – Yeah, okay
2 hearts – Mmmm
1 heart – Just forget

You can contact me: nina.happyendings@yahoo.co.uk

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP