Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.
I know normally it's on wednesday, but I just had to watch football. The Netherlands is playing Sunday!

United States - The Netherlands

There's not much to say for me. I like the US cover. On the Dutch cover I miss the girls head and I don't like the outfit she's wearing. LOL. The United States cover looks glamorous. It's simple, but I like it.

Here you can find the description of the book!

Would you pick the Dutch or US cover?

Shy  – (8 juli 2010 om 02:30)  

I love the US cover as well! Oh, look at those lips. They look SO perfect :D

Sullivan McPig  – (8 juli 2010 om 02:44)  

I would pick the Dutch version. The US version doesn't tell me much about the book and looks like a lot of other books, it doesn't pop out. Not that the Dutch version is much of an eye catcher btw, but it does tell me a bit more about what to expect and that's what would make me pick up a book.

Darlyn  – (8 juli 2010 om 06:33)  

I couldn't stand both..Sorry =(

Christina/Book Addict  – (8 juli 2010 om 06:40)  

I'd say US cover- but those are some crazy boots on the Dutch cover! :)

Blodeuedd  – (8 juli 2010 om 06:43)  

I like the US, there is just something I don't like about the Dutch

Andrea  – (8 juli 2010 om 07:38)  

It's a toss-up for me, but I'm going to go with the US too.

Jenny N.  – (8 juli 2010 om 08:18)  

I dont really like either of them but if I had to pick it would be the US one.

Lauren  – (8 juli 2010 om 13:47)  

I prefer the Dutch. To be honest I don't think either of them is amazing, but the US one is kind of tacky.

vvb32 reads  – (8 juli 2010 om 19:49)  

i don't really like either. ooo, i'll be watching the netherlands vs spain on sunday with my vuvuzela ;-D

....Petty Witter  – (9 juli 2010 om 03:12)  

Sorry I don't like either cover. The USA version tells us nothing about the book whilst the Dutch cover looks like the cover for some self improvement manual.

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (9 juli 2010 om 10:35)  

I'm not really a fan of either, but the US would spark my interest a bit more.

Melissa  – (9 juli 2010 om 11:31)  

US cover over then Dutch. Makes you wonder what the book is about.

Blueicegal ♥  – (9 juli 2010 om 14:18)  

hmm i think i would have to go with. US!:)

YA Vampire Books  – (9 juli 2010 om 15:38)  

Hey good luck in the final on sunday! I'm cheering for the Netherlands! :)

Nina  – (10 juli 2010 om 05:54)  

YA Vampire Books: ME too! :) We already bought orange chips, drinks and some orange cake ( I don't know what the name for it is in English).. We are all looking forward to the final. :)

Jamie  – (12 juli 2010 om 15:11)  

The US version! I just love bright red lipstick..not on me though! lol

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP